Bike videos

He is a really nice guy, helped me find a couple obscure doo-hickeys buried in a pile of small parts before. I asked how much to pay at the register and he motioned me to just put it in my pocket.

Neat!

I don’t even remember why I started following him on IG years ago, but it was probably due to some weirdo obscure part/tool or bikeshopbingoing. Hadn’t bothered to check out his YT stuff yet.

Love this guy

1 Like

“Ottolock cut in 2 seconds” it sez, but it’s a 3 minute video? I don’t have time to listen to that.

1 Like

178 seconds of being reminded to like, comment, and subscribe

Lockpicking Lawyer isnt so bad with all that like and subscribe crap.

It’s mostly three minutes bragging about how nice his snips are

Saw this projected at a Swift event with a rider Q&A at the end.
They finally uploaded the entire film to Vimeo if you’re interested.
Trigger Warning: quadcopter was used for filming.

1 Like

The “white people pretending to explore” vibe is cringingly present in that video.

How so? What could they have said or done in a different way?
They seemed gracious, friendly and non-judgemental in all the scenes.

1 Like

Most amateur youtube channels need be viewed at 1.5x speed if you want to sidestep a headache.

(The day I found out county commissioner meetings could be played back at that speed and still be intelligible was a huge gift.)

Lollin

5 Likes

Only a Canadian would ride a fixie through the tundra - nice little vignette

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

Silk Road Mountain Race. It captures the feel of long distance riding pretty well, sort of like the Specialized AWOL promotional videos from a few years ago. I don’t love the narration, it’s a little 19th century explorer - there are lots of people living in Kyrgystan, you’re not discovering anything. The shots of the landscape are genuinely great, and make me want to hop on a plane to Bishkek.