Bike Wrap

yeah, it is damned annoying, but I saw lots of other peoples are annoying too.

I will change when I find the right one.

1. That bag is stupid.
  2. Stop using retard as an insult. I’m pretty sure when you registered it asked if you were 13 or over, so unless you lied about your age, take heed.
  3. The .gif sigs have got to go. It’s killing my poor old pc.

The CTC here in Britain makes a heavy, clear plastic bag that can be used multiple times. I think this would actually be preferable to a soft, opaque bag for flying on a plane because then the baggage handlers will be able to see it and hopefully not whale on it like they would other forms of luggage.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/CTC_Plastic_Bike_Bag/5360041697/

[quote]I toured across France this summer, Arriving in the north and departing from the south. So I couldn’t exactly carry a bike box with me for 800 miles! I purchased two of these. One for the outbound flight, and stashed the other in my panniers for the inbound flight. I chucked the first at the airport, but didn’t need to as it did not rip at all.

These bags allow the baggage handlers to see what they are moving; thus the bikes receive greater respect. Our bikes were perfectly fine after both flights.[/quote]

as one of those baggage handlers that ‘throw shit around’, i think this things alright
bikes and other oversized bits are handled a hell of a lot better that normal bags…and about half of the bikes i see coming through work are no better protected than what that would give, the other half being hard cases. it looks semi rigid with a little bit of padding, enough for air travel atmo