Breaks squeaking

My back break has been squeaking the las two times I have used my bikes, I took it to get it checked and was told there is nothing wrong with it, that perhaps its because its been raining and they are wet but I haven’t ridden my bike under the rain. thoughts?

My thoughts are that you are not skilled in the art of trolling.

Timarchy had a broken back. He should be able to help.

someone punch this bitch!

I think you should definitely remove the breaks and ride a bit in the rain. A lot of time the braking surfaces just need to be properly lubricated before the brakes stop squeaking.

Why? because my breaks are squeaking? I thought you had me on ignore anyway, keep your promesses

That sounds like the recipe to get killed to me, according to the wii game I played I have the balance of a 52 year old (I wish I was kidding) according to the guy at the recyclery the bike is properly lubricated, and he sanded the break down a bit, but it didn’t work

That’s for sure, now, good advice about the brakes please

facepalm

sol bro… get out as quick as you can…

zelah… I’m sorry that you have to deal with these lady issues

zombie… thanks for starting the block heyangie bandwagon

?

That’s for sure, now, good advice about the brakes please[/quote]

Sounds like your whole bike is broken. Better throw it in the garbage before it breaks you.

I intentionally set my brakes up so that they squeal horribly.
That way it’s like they double as an airhorn.

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]I intentionally set my brakes up so that they squeal horribly.
That way it’s like they double as an airhorn.[/quote]

Coca Cola on the rims!

break
(brāk)
v., broke (brōk), bro·ken (brō’kən), break·ing, breaks.
v.tr.
To cause to separate into pieces suddenly or violently; smash.

brake
(brāk)
(mechanical engineering) A machine element for applying friction to a moving surface to slow it (and often, the containing vehicle or device) down or bring it to rest.

Angie, what kind of brakes do you have?
This is probably problem with the angle at which the brakepad contacts the rim.
Here, learn something!!!

If you’re not running either SRAM Red or Dura-Ace calipers you’re pretty much asking for radical reconstructive surgery.

i had this probleme one time but i had a new bike. lol.

old pads?

no.