Burrito Supreme: The Ultimate MiniVelo

@Crustradamus have you seen the full suspension versions?

I like where Ruben’s head is at with those, but you still can’t pedal it around without standing up off the saddle

Also my personal feelings on a headtube mounted rack are that it looks pretty janky just like the Rad bikes, and I’m curious why this is so preferrable to a normal rando-style rack and basket or whatever. Is it really that nice to ahve the load stay put while you steer?

1 Like

Oh yeah I saw part of a clip of people riding those at a bike park. Am I remembering right?

1 Like

Yeah like downhill bmx bikes, very cool, but very specific niche

13 Likes

Nope, I am pro-u-bolt rack and anti chicken pox mounts

2 Likes

though this should be getting “Radlawn” stickers

1 Like

me too

if you make a cooler rack, add your own bosses for it specifically — demontable cycletruck designs have a lot of variety and there isn’t a compromise that works for more than one

NGL if you and a half dozen friends get these and ride them around you’re going to be the silent version of those dorks on mini motorbikes

8 Likes

Flagged

6 Likes

Lol

the bikes might be silent; the riders don’t have to be

1 Like

With them thicc tires and a couple cards and clothespins, those ruckus boiz won’t know what hit em

1 Like

I really like this, and I want to like it enough to get it, but I have no use for one of these at all.

6 Likes

2 Likes

My time on a sundeal didn’t fill me with the confidence/promise of fun to drop the $$$ on one of these, but I am extremely psyched to see this come to fruition.

3 Likes

Took a reallly quick second pass at the frame shape, trying to incorporate the feedback of a taller headtube (shorter bars) and tried to give it more of that “weird burro” look.

5 Likes

why the downgrade to a single bottle cage from two on the old Burro. why not upgrade?

7 Likes

I haven’t put in the effort to add them in bikecad, but as mentioned, the bike will be riddled with them

3 Likes

2 recent Marino bikes that give me hope

2 Likes

I’m considering snagging this for parts, and it appears to be steel so it could be modded into a proof of concept bike?
https://boulder.craigslist.org/bik/d/boulder-kids-fat-bike/7265221073.html

3 Likes