Calling Tzusing!!

nah, cause then fenders are a bitch. My vote would be horizontal drops with derailluer hangers, disc mounts and removable canti studs. you could put those screw in adjuster drops so you could lock the wheel in place for the disc tabs if you wanted.

ah right, I’m with the sliding dropouts crowd then.

I feel like sliding dropouts is an excessive amount of technology for an easily fixed issue. I’m a big fan of a simple solution, though sliders are pretty cool.

Speaking of noticing small changes in saddle height, I have to adjust my saddle depending on if I’m wearing a chamois or regular shorts. And also if I switch from clipless to clip and strap. I didn’t notice it for the first few years of riding, but now I can really feel the minute changes. I mean, I wouldn’t be able to tell if the seat was at the correct height to the mm. But I could tell if it was moved a tiny bit.

I was about to call bullshit, but then I realized that this was true for me as well. I don’t adjust it, but the height is definitely wrong.

i definitely have to change my saddle height depending on cilpless vs clips and straps. its like 1cm or something.

This is me also. I thought I was insane until this thread.

TZU! What is this fb talk of new rims? We need details!!!

word on the streets is some 650b’s are finally coming. retro-nerds everywhere rejoice

Talk to Huffy in Portland. Dude is slavulatin to get them in 650b.

whoa, seriously?! whoa.

On fb he said more roadie-oriented. I’m guessing low spoke count and lighter?

i just want one of the framebuilderbros on here to put together a singlespeed disc CX bike with rack and fender mounts for SSCX racing and cat6 commuter cross world championships. around a thousand bucks sounds good for the frame.

so hard to find exactly what you want when you start getting picky. Doublecross geometry is exactly the opposite of what I need (long ST short TT)

Wrong thread?

yeah. though ti was posting in the CX thread. still tangentially relevant :hs:

i hate this netbook.

i’m interest

it’s nothing the market doesn’t already have. about 460-480 grams 23 wide road rim. Will report when more ready.

Alloy? Depth? You can’t make it any lighter?

how about a tubular

That. TB14s have been holding up nicely for cross so far.