COLOYOLO

what the fuck, that seems excessive.

may or may not come up with a few people.

can we BYOCR?

Yeah, that was for two officers in cars plus signs or something.

We lose out the official cinnamon roll stop at The Forks, BYO is certainly an option. It is quite possible that some good samaritan could appear on the side of the road with cinnamon roll handups - there have been bacon handups in the past.

Were you compelled by some third party to make the ride “official”, or was this out of good faith?

I don’t think there was an official request to go legit. The ride got big enough to get noticed, and the word got out that officials knew about it and weren’t happy, so this year they went and got the permits and insurance. I also think the founders were getting nervous about personal liability. When you have 100+ riders and random people coming up from other areas the odds of accidents and misunderstandings go up.

Does anybody know anybody at Yeti (bikes not coolers)? Applying for an engineering job there and it would be cool to have a contact.

Also does anybody know anybody at Moots or Big Agnes. Really trying to move to CO this summer.

Can’t help you with contacts at those three, but you may want to look at Oakes Manufacturing in Fort Collins - they do all the CNC work for Moots and some other bike companies. I know someone over there.

No contacts but I was told that Moots only advertises jobs locally (Maybe worth checking the Steamboat Pilot newspaper)

yo yo yo

Valmont City Park Laborer

DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:

Performs trail and feature maintenance of the bike park. Including trail surface maintenance and rebuild, maintaining transitions between trail features, maintaining jump landings and lips.

REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :

• Work requires excellent knowledge of bike park maintenance, safety and design including but not limited to building and maintaining dirt jumps as well as regular inspection of current park features.
• Skills and ability to ride similar bike terrain including pump tracks, transitions to features, and etc.

Might try SRAM if you have any experience designing brakes that work, lol

[quote=drwelby]yo yo yo

Valmont City Park Laborer

DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:

Performs trail and feature maintenance of the bike park. Including trail surface maintenance and rebuild, maintaining transitions between trail features, maintaining jump landings and lips.

REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :

• Work requires excellent knowledge of bike park maintenance, safety and design including but not limited to building and maintaining dirt jumps as well as regular inspection of current park features.
• Skills and ability to ride similar bike terrain including pump tracks, transitions to features, and etc.
[/quote]

main dude who seems to always be working there is hella chill also. working at valmont looks rad…

Cinnamon Roller route here.

I think I’m going to be skipping next week, but I do plan to at least make it up for the next overnighter!

sup everybody
got a job designing hitch racks in Boulder
I’ll be in CO as of April let’s hang out

HY!

I don’t get up to boulder very much, but the access to the mountains is awesome.

welcome to CO! HMU when you get here and we will get some beers.

Hy, also bike park tarck ups

Who are you designing racks for? Rocky Mounts? Welcome to CO! the riding is too good in Boulder.

Just got home from riding the Gravelanche. There’s some cool stuff up there. Too many tri-dorks for my taste though.

Dude, we need to meet up and ride real trails this summer.