Craigslist/ebay/etc finds

Yall are crazy to want a press bearing bb Klein. At least it has normal dropouts.

3 Likes

No, not to actually ride. Just to dither on and spend half a bong on ebay getting matching little bits that don’t matter and then selling the whole bike a few years later because the tires haven’t even worn away their casting lines yet and I want to build up another bad idea I’ll never ride.

10 Likes

I had one of these for a few months years ago, yes it felt very fast but also press-fit square taper essentially means you can only use old-school cranks, so I had no choice but to ride fast!

1 Like

Local heroes CycleFab have a Klein-to-24mm Shimano bottom bracket adapter they will custom make. Probably not worth the cost for most people, but one of the original Kleins converted to threadless with a full carbon fork and outfitted with a modern Ultegra group would be sweet.

3 Likes

that’s one of the things their kleinfan customer was doing

I also saw one built up with eTap right after that came out

2 Likes

Thinking about driving down to seattle to get @ this

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/d/seattle-xtracycle-edgerunner-rack/6965893634.html

It’s a significantly worse deal than the tarck edgerunner. More $$, less accessories.

But it is s/m and will therefore fit my wife better.

Shit, for that price I should get our edgerunner cleaned up and listed. If I can pull $1500 out of that bike I’ll be happy.

What size? Any accessories? :grinning:

Large, same accessories as that thing. 2016 30D with the nice Shimano group.

Any tall Tarckers looking to get into that tuked lyfe?

59cm Pereria FS

nice bike.

Uhf. want this very much.

4 Likes

Fuuuuck

That’s a great price. I’ve seen people selling these for a grand. I dunno, maybe no one actually pays that much

1 Like

“I love bikes and I love this one especially. That’s why I clamped the top tube instead of the extremely convenient seatpost”

1 Like

Buy it. If you don’t want to actually keep I will buy it from you.

1 Like

for $500 that might actually be real investment, the + value kind.

1 Like

I would love to, but definitely not in a place to drop $500 on another bike.

Yeah I’m not either really :man_shrugging: