Craigslist/ebay/etc finds

How much does it weigh?

Definitely looked at em at the PSU bike co-op back in '11 but never wanted to pull the trigger for something that overbuilt.

2 Likes

They were ubiquitous to anyone that porteured things in the late 00s

1 Like

i won an auction for an orucase b2 for $380. but it was local pickup only. the seller wouldn’t ship. why?? it’s meant to be shipped!

1 Like

Not sure. Definitely way less than a cetma. Nothing is welded on it apart from the friction welds from some grinding. The fork crown mount seems to be a weak point. I’m thinking of potentially recreating one from steel for ease of mind and to also get a friends rack operable as well.

2 Likes

cheap 105/tiagra/bb7 mini group

Kind of want

1 Like

On Trademe, our Ebay. An ex Steve Larsen Ti Mongoose.

1 Like

rapha stuff 4 dayz

1 Like

those have weird post placement right? and they take mineral oil right? if no/yes how can i do disc and magura on a splitter from one lever so i can break the headtube off of my clydesdale?

1 Like

That’s a yes/yes.

1 Like

what’s the weird post placement?

On the frame I had, the brakes attached to special brazeons with no posts. If @bward1028 still has that frame, maybe he can elaborate.

yeah, it has special braze ons, but they had to make one for normal frames, right?

1 Like

Yeah the majority out there that absolutely mount to normal canti studs. The kind that go on dedicated braze-ons are usually found on trials bikes.

Edit: in that ad you can see the canti mount holes down low, the release lever on one side to allow wheel/tire removal. And the arch part is a good indication of canti mounting(requires the arch).

1 Like

Like so.

3 Likes

Why does that fork exist?!?

2 Likes