Craigslist/ebay/etc finds

trials. that’s all the reason you need for most trials stuff.

slap some resin on your rims- they’re the biggest rotor you’re gonna find for any given wheel size

1 Like

This seems like a deal

$800
2012 Salsa Vaya · Size 54

Salsa/Bafang 750 Watt E-Bike Conversion with 48 volt battery and charger. One of s kind build with Nuvinci internally geared hub. Rohloff twist shift, Jones Loop handlebars and 700x42 Schwalbe Marathon tires. Good shape, well ridden with share of road wear. Built up to be bulletproof. Most suitable for level roads or bike paths, with current gearing. Cruises nice at 13 to 14 mph with a 30 to 40 mile range. Local pick up only as this beast tips scale at around 60 lbs. Includes Topeak rack and both large and small tailpacks.

1 Like

$300 for a new take off 1x12 eagle drivetrain

Not craiglist or ebay but ETC.

This place ships to AMERICA.

1 Like

My friend Eric is selling Sheldon Browns old Gunnar
Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/9gLEcsdJupb

5 Likes

How pissed would your parents be if you put your greasy ass bottom bracket on the light grey couch

Rick James.gif

15 Likes

but mom its a three rensho

7 Likes

…makes me wish I had three thumbs…

1 Like

Couple of cool fat tire raleighs. That Tamland was a pretty cool bike, I sold quite a few of them back when they came out

2 Likes

don’t know if scam?

$200 campy 12spd group

eBullet, and the owner may have been a Tarcker in the early days

His other listing is rad…but also must weigh more than a small boat.

Love the ultegra cranks on that thing.

1 Like

isn’t it incredible how the Tiagra cranks are basically indistinguishable from the Ultegra cranks once you remove the weirdly-ugly Tiagra chainrings?

(also yes, love this generation of cranks)

4 Likes

Those also look exactly like a silver version of my alfine cranks.

1 Like

sneak peek

3 Likes

The minivelos holy shit
Almost want

1 Like

swift porteur bag/soma front rack collab

1 Like

do you think we could talk lightbicycle into 20" carbon minivelo/cargo disc rims?

4 Likes