Craigslist/ebay/etc finds

5 Likes

I think I just peed a little

1 Like

OMG that looks like a shockbone, or whatever it was called, that a company I used to work at made back in the mid-90s. It was a molded composite thing with high density expanding foam inside to provide compaction for the carbon fibers.

1 Like

he does have a rather impressive collection of brake boosters tho

It’s an impressive collection of a lot of stuff.

The shockbone thing was a replacement for the stock bridge. I had one on my Judy XC at the time only because I found a useable one in the rejects pile. A little bit of foam blow-thru at an inconspicuous area was fixed with some black tinted epoxy.

I don’t get trying to unload 6 mint Paul derailleurs to randos walking up his driveway with cash in Missouri?

just opened it on the desktop - Precision and another I can’t Id no Paul - still really cool. look like Kooka cranks but the logos are wrong- they got sold late maybe the logo changed at the end? still alot of cool bits.

onza cantis!

3 Likes

Tbh I want that magic moto crank

1 Like

Okay.

7 Likes

You know Jake that used to work at Ride Brooklyn? I’m about to send this to him.

Used to spend time and $ in the shop but didn’t know anyone by name. Actual mtbers in a city store was nice to have around

Paging @spaghetti. Why get a Bropmpton when you could have this!

2 Likes

This is a real deal. I’d be tempted if putting another cargo bike in the garage would be trouble.

2 Likes

What even is it?

Cheap Crosscheck

ooh, custom

2 Likes

who is babby enough for this?

edit: wow that was fast

SOLD

Sony zoom lens 18-105 f4 :pinched_fingers:t3:

For APS-C. It comes with a $70+ polarizing ND filter that makes a massive difference on the rendered image. The lens hood and caps are all back in Oregon. I can send them at some time in the future.

used it last summer for a few vacations and jobs, haven’t touched it since I switched to full frame.

$300 shipped. DM here

Damn

If I was a 58 this would be hard to say no to

2 Likes

That’s one mean machine!

3 Likes

Rear QR with disc brakes is a pass

1 Like