Crapbrapping or Pukebacking or Poopbarning

and here’s every (?) bike getting raced in the Stagecoach 400

2 Likes

God I love this bike

9 Likes

now that its a one day event and I have a super long ride to prep for the next weekend, I’m thinking about doing tourist 3

1 Like

what’s the deal with vittoria mezcals. i have never seen any in real life but i have seen so many on race-ready bikepacking bikes

1 Like

and Maxxis Ikon, they seem like they and the Vittoria Barzo / Mezcal are kinda ruling the serious bikepacking world these days.

I mean I only ride road bikes and cargo bikes so I got no insight here. Maybe they’re kinda durable and reasonably good for trundling along with a load?

1 Like

Thought this was a tarcker until I zoomed in.

1 Like

a brooks saddle and aero bars… ok

3 Likes

Does anyone here own an All City?

1 Like

spent time over the last year trying to make the C17+aero bars (with significant bar to saddle drop!) work, and it’s kind of a nonstarter unless I could get the bars way higher, and I’m not trying to build a little hi-rise on the front of my bike.

1 Like

i have a super professional that i traded my squid so-ez for with a friend when i realized that i have no need for a fixed gear

I just thought they had a tarck sticker but it turned out to be one of those salsa tacos stickers

amazingly, I have never seen one posted here! I would certainly never buy one

The Zig Zag looked pretty close to something I was building around a few years ago.

But yeah somehow this is not a big All City forum. I’m guessing mostp eople either have a way cheaper or way more expensive set of bikes than what All City tends to build up into.

1 Like

If I’m buying QBP I’m probably buying a surly, and if I’m buying something else it’s a Kona or something more weird and low production. Since I know all city bikes ride stiff AF I don’t need to spend all city money for a stiff bike.

1 Like

A complete Kona is too close in price to the equivalent, surly frame set at wholesale for me to entertain that idea

3 Likes

mezcal good

ikon bad

3 Likes

I ran 2.35 Mezcals on my trip down the divide and loved them. Nice amount of cornering grip for a fast rolling tire. They would have lasted the entire route, but I was playing it safe and replaced the rear with a Syerra in Salida. Hated that tire, it was more worn out at the end than the Mezcal was when I swapped it.

3 Likes

Fuck yea, let’s do it. I’m also gonna just gonna be around for a few days before, assuming all my shit shows up with me and comes together relatively easily, if you want to ride some other day.

1 Like

Mezcals been real popular over here for the last couple of years, altho a couple of my buddies swear by Conti Race Kings. Mezcals very dependable. Also Brooks and aero bars are a very safe and common thing. I’m too scared to not use that combo it works so well for me, for big days.

1 Like

i love my ikons. am i missing out?