Cutter sucks

thinner tires want the higher psi.
just for a mention.

for me it’s just a pain in the ass when the pump flies off the valve at something like 60psi. doesn’t happen with all pumps, but still.

I used to get a lot of pinch flats when I didn’t religiously pump to 110 in the front and 120 in the rear. I dunno about this running 75psi nonsense. I do like it when tarck is helpful though and that pump is cheap enough to pick up and give a shot.

And Sir Snugglesworth, with the size of your bag I would expect nothing less. I actually am a bit disappointed that you don’t carry a floor pump in that thing as well.

[quote=turpentine]thinner tires want the higher psi.
just for a mention.[/quote]

Of course, but tire pressure doesn’t have to be ideal to be rideable.

Pump your tires up to the correct pressure at home regularly and check them for crap more often and you will spend less time at the side of the road fucking with them.

:smiley:

Your hebro right here made some. I think MissusTufnel has one still.

Can’t remember what zombie did with his.
[/quote]

Mine got lost in the move I think.

[quote=y]I upset a bunch of people on here not too long ago by saying this.

also, what’s with the poor road-inflation form going on in here? i can’t imagine a situation where an adaptor or CO2, would be useful.[/quote]

I was one of them! I don’t think there’s anything inherently wrong with deep-section carbon clinchers, they provide all of the benefits on a carbon tubular, except a nominal amount of weight. It’s just that they are, indeed, totally Fred.

:D[/quote]

The guffaws that emanated forth from my face were audible by others in the general vicinity.

[quote=bonechilling][quote=y]I upset a bunch of people on here not too long ago by saying this.

also, what’s with the poor road-inflation form going on in here? i can’t imagine a situation where an adaptor or CO2, would be useful.[/quote]

I was one of them! I don’t think there’s anything inherently wrong with deep-section carbon clinchers, they provide all of the benefits on a carbon tubular, except a nominal amount of weight. It’s just that they are, indeed, totally Fred.[/quote]

I suspected you were, but didn’t want to accuse you of anything.

different strokes for different freds.