D2R2 2012

Just purchased for the 115k. Shit’s finally happening.

Yay!

Still thinkin of doin, gotta decide on distance! Scott???

115k is still on this side of fun ATMO. The Zank/ATMO krew wins it every year! (the one year of the 115k before that they won the 100k)

180 is on the other side of fun… Some of our peeps do it every year and regret it till its time to sign up again. Then they do it again.

ROLL WITH US ON THE 115!

124k. We were feeling frisky.

gotta say bobby i’m leaning towards siding with ray on this one

there is always next year if we think we were shortchanged on the sufferings

Fucking Dallas. I’m going to Dallas for a meeting that weekend now. Who does a meeting in Dallas in August? Fuck Dallas.

Sorry…anyway I have a registration for the 180k. I’m unsure of the rules for transfer, but if it is transferable I’d gladly give it to someone here gratis. You do the research and tell me how to transfer. I’m pretty sure that they don’t care if you do one of the shorter rides.

[quote=ergott]

124k. We were feeling frisky.[/quote]

Ha! you got lost? Give a shout when you roll past us this year.

Dallas in August?
Bro Hugs

[quote=DDYTDY][quote=ergott]

124k. We were feeling frisky.[/quote]

Ha! you got lost? Give a shout when you roll past us this year.[/quote]

Is there a way of recognizing tarckers on the road?

We never used the term “lost”.

I love to meet as many people in person as I can. Always nice to find the man/woman behind the avatar.

I’ll be with the Team Awesome crew. Look for our kits. lwkwafi, and Sneaky Viking should be rolling with us. Some Tarck peeps will be in Tarck kits?

Curious Incident and Bobby da Hawk, Scott and Bob, look for us in the field before queuing up. We do a hard/social pace.

Just confirmed work off, registering today. Sneaky, you still accepting house guests the night before? Bobby and I are in need of a couch to crash.

yeah!
I got a pull out couch and a not pull out couch. and a floor.

Radical. getting really stoked for this even though i’m sure I won’t be a prepared as I wanna be. Time to get the bike situation sorted out.

anybody driving back to NYC/ brooklyn the night of?
mi bro-bro needs a ride.

Oh man. son i am excite about this!
black kits in the house. I may rock some team awesome socks if they make it in time.

Also, dear drive side bb cup, please come out so I can put the new cranks on and make this shit look boss.

IN FOR 115k!

this is gonna be sweet.

[quote=Sneaky Viking]anybody driving back to NYC/ brooklyn the night of?
mi bro-bro needs a ride.[/quote]

Not sure of my timing, but I’m not staying the night. I have to pass through on my way to LI. Probably up for it. What are his plans the night before and the ride up?

[quote=ergott][quote=Sneaky Viking]anybody driving back to NYC/ brooklyn the night of?
mi bro-bro needs a ride.[/quote]

Not sure of my timing, but I’m not staying the night. I have to pass through on my way to LI. Probably up for it. What are his plans the night before and the ride up?[/quote]
he could ride up with me morning of, and I could take his bike back to my place. He’s in Greenpoint.

Morning of? Dayum. I will probably camp there or something. Still haven’t figured that out and it’s getting crunch time.