D2R2 2014

yeah even if that many people did sign up you dont all start at a start line at the same time or anything. we went out with a group of a dozen or so(?) and had a blast. never got crowded, even at lunch time we didnt really wait in lines for anything.

if you hate the crowds just ride the course(s) on any of the other 364 days of the year.

i have no commitments that weekend.

Lets ride bikes up some hills!!!

[quote=Brian W.]i have no commitments that weekend.

Lets ride bikes up some hills!!![/quote]

Descending dat rollah coastah!

Descending dat dirt!

Dem cows n shit…

Yay!

i’ll sign up for sure in a month or so when i have an extra bill to blow. been buying too much bike shit/race entry lately…

Registration goes up $25 on May 1st.

I’ll be registering soon.

Drive to state college and we can car pool!
damn, prices went up this year, no?

[quote=lwkwafi]Drive to state college and we can car pool!
damn, prices went up this year, no?[/quote]

I will totally take you up on that offer!

I didn’t attend last year, but I think I remember it being cheaper. Maybe $80?

Have to decide between 150 and 180. Probably worth it to go all in, I suppose.

Yeah, I ended up paying $100 coz breakup that would have taken me to LA allowed me to do this just before July 1.

We did 115k last year, but I think there was talk of at least 150. Ray warned that 180 sometimes pushes it to sufferfest instead of awesome ride. Worst comes to it, you can change your route to whatever people are doing.

i could be talked into 150 if that’s what most tarckfolks are doing. honestly the 115k was awesome though, not sure how much to mess with success. ray, you know what the team awesome crue is rolling? ya’ll were a fun bunch to ride with.

i remember paying $90 last year, and that was after the price bump i’m pretty sure. it’s worth it, i just consider it as an obligation to go nuts at the feed stations

Team Awesome typically does the 115k with one or two doing the 180K

Most do the 115k for a hard, but still on this side of fun ride.

Not sure how well I’ll be riding then. This spring I’m having a hard time finding my legs.

Maybe I’ll ride the Green River route with Lubbly Biek?

Any peeps coming in from other parts are welcome to stay here with my fam and eight kittahs… Floor, couch, daybed…

Upstairs bath tub is full of wheel sets but I can clear it if anyone wants to sleep there.

I may take you up on that…

yo brooks depending on what your plans are and what the vehicle configuration is rolling out of baltimore we could probably work out a carpool as well.

Yeah, I was thinking something along those lines. I have car access as well.

i want to try to stretch it out some- getting in the car after that ride and driving back to MD was a bit brutal (even with Brian on god mode and knocking out 80%)

I really want to do this ride…

you only yolo once pees in gatorade bottle

i don’t disagree, though. and i just slept in the backseat mostly.

I guess I’ll drag my fat ass up those hills again.
fuck, I gotta lose some weight.
tarckers are welcome to crash again. I’ll get the breakfast baked goods situation sorted this time.