D2R2 2k-er-18

Actually, this is a REALLY good idea but I can’t do it anytime in the next month or two. Can we put a pin in this and maybe do it like November or springtime next year or something?

Rode the long mystery with newellbt, Lukasz (for a bit), and then one of you other knuckleheads. I want to say it was curiousincident, but I don’t think I caught your forum name. In any event, another rad d2 in the books. I’ll be dreaming of sleeping in that manure field all week.

ooooh is that who was wearing the Endpoint jersey?!

I believe so

Actually, this is a REALLY good idea but I can’t do it anytime in the next month or two. Can we put a pin in this and maybe do it like November or springtime next year or something?[/quote]

Yup Yup Yup! I love long cold-weather rides.

yes thats scott

So can we just change title of thread for 2018?

I’m in. If I stay healthy I’m itching to do 180k. Had a good winter.

In for the Mystery Ride, but don’t know which one. Mysterious.

I haven’t done the classic 180k, so likely will this year

damn that looks great - if only it were a little earlier. I’ll be in NY / Western MA late July / early August.

I have a registration for the Short Mystery plus camping which I’m probably not gonna use. Riding a section of the GDMBR instead after I quit my job in August. Think I paid $130 total if anyone’s interested. They’re good about swapping the ride you’re registered for if you ask nicely.