D2R2 2k-er-18

I’m gonna sign up for the short mystery if my client pays me before the cutoff…

Riding the 115k (tubeless Compass AND rim brakes, so fingers crossed amirite)
Dinner Friday & Saturday nights at the Five Eyed Fox (outstanding little spot in town with Maine Brewing Co beers on draft) and I hope you’ll join me to at least one.

Ray, what motel do you use? Have a pal coming down from Toronto who may not leave until Friday and probably won’t feel like camping.

BOOM! Red Roof Inn… thanks for the reminder. I haven’t reserved a room.

Roll with us on the 115k, Autobus! le groupe de rire!

Look for my flatbed

Or wagon

My group and I registered for 160k, but I honestly don’t know if I have it in me this year. If y’all are doing the 115k I think I might for some company.

What time (roughly) do you depart?

8ish, sharp. The group I ride with is all complaining slow this year, me included. My plan is to reassess at lunch, Green river home or Patten Hill.

We roll at a social pace.

Argh my Appalachain Trail hike is probably falling through, so I could have gone this year. Short of catching a ride literally out of RVA, the logistics of getting me and a bike up to the start line in four days seem impossible.

Ray, I’m in. With one or two more.

found a car to drive up, bought my registration; first time D2R2 for me this year!

Nobody wants to do the short mystery?! Whatever y’all, I’ll share my BLLs with Max and his pugsley.

Who all is camping this year?

I’m camping; black honda fit w/ stately orange marmot tent.
Long mystery route. Also bummed that it’s less chaotic than before, but have fath that it won’t suck.

I have 3 extra 1/4 size copies of 115k route if anyone wants

Would love those, Eric! See you tomorrow at some point.

I’ll be hanging out on or near Ray’s truck as long as he’ll let me.

Anyone who is going, shoot me a text at 404-210-9886 !

I don’t eat the D2R2 dinner (Friday or Saturday), and hope anyonewho can make it will join me to the Five Eyed Fox up the road. It’s EXCELLENT, they have Maine Brewing Co on tap, and there’s a very solid liquor store across the street.

37 3rd St
Turners Falls, MA 01376

Great rec on the Five Eyed Fox- I will see about doing that Saturday! Think we’re rolling into town (from Rochester NY) pretty late, so I might miss folks on friday night.

I’m on the fence, not feeling well.

If I do show up it won’t be in the truck or wagon. Both are having issues.

Sad

We’ll be there Saturday, too!!

Heading to the Five Eyed Fox around 7:45 tonight

Welp, ride flaked/went totally awol until like 10pm and at that point I wasn’t about to try and sleep through a 5+ hour car ride to punish myself on the bike for a full day. Balls. Have a good ride everybody, see ya next year.

[quote=blackholelectron]Nobody wants to do the short mystery?! Whatever y’all, I’ll share my BLLs with Max and his pugsley.

Who all is camping this year?[/quote]

I wish :frowning: I couldn’t swing it. Client didn’t pay me when they were supposed to. Sent four e-mails, last one they responded “I marked it as complete but didn’t process payment! So sorry!”

Anyways, I’m paid now, but I have to wait until Monday for Paypal to process. What a mess.

Wanna do it like, next week or something? Any plans to be in the area?