Dammit: Post your bike

These are interesting prospects…

I got this rack though because it was fairly small. The milk crate looks great but is too big for what I want on this bike.

The stays that mount on the fork legs are not tapered and there’s plenty of space to shove them up into the rack more. I tried lowering everything last night and eventually reached the limit of my physics knowledge. After the second time a seemingly small move caused all of the finger-tight attachment points (that took me 20 minutes to get into place) to explode off the rack, I gave up and went to bed.

On an unrelated note, I don’t think these 56cm wide drop bars are really for me.

*cough*

6 Likes

I know bro. I might be getting in touch about a rack for the polygon soon.

1 Like

SpaceOuts Sets | Accessory Mounts | Problem Solvers (problemsolversbike.com)

Or if you don’t want to pay for the laser engraving on those spacers:

5 Likes

I love websites like that: if the internet is being all messed up, here’s Brenda’s office line

4 Likes

I’m a repeat customer. Would spacer again.

5 Likes

yes as opposed to trying to get someone from amazon on the phone or something which is basically impossible.
speaking of which, i have had multiple interactions with multiple different amazon corporate people and have been EXTREMELY underwhelmed

2 Likes

yeah wow I would almost just call first to chat with Brenda about my spacer needs

2 Likes

I’m not being sarcastic! I like the simplicity of it, it’s way less annoying than being cast into the ZenDesk hellzone

1 Like

17 Likes

they know their audience at aluminumspacers.com

grumpy old guys gonna grumpy old guy. people still use the mcmaster print catalog and call in orders.

2 Likes

yeah i wasn’t either. i like the opportunity to call someone sometimes.

1 Like

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tempting!!!

1 Like

K so I’m posting it again because it’s so good.
PXL_20220514_005951602

38 Likes

it really is though. that was a welbybike yeah?

2 Likes

That is so fetch.

2 Likes

the still hot rear light warms my heart a little

1 Like

Tarcklbee for best spray paint job. I’ve seen it in person and I thought it was a pro job.

3 Likes