Dammit: Post your bike

I had almost everything I needed in my bin and all the bags came from my fixie.
Still gotta get a NW ring for it so I can pull the pusher which is currently limited out to just be a chain watcher.

HY!

1 Like

11 friction does kick ass in an idgaf/chaotic neutral way. is that an upside-down front friction thumbie? because if so we’re shifterbros

2 Likes

You called it! It’s an SR that I got from @anon71759125.

1 Like

11s friction is great and easy and fun and makes me enjoy my rides 200% more

2 Likes

:smilegrant:

3 Likes

the two tarck bikes

it was the best of tarck, it was the worst of tarck, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Grant, it was the season of Jan, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to the internet, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

17 Likes

crit season starts tomorrow

34 Likes

Knock 'em out!

3 Likes

They include the .com into their logotype? Almost feels like a throwback to 20 years ago

8 Likes

Not anymore, but they did for a while, until more recently than you’d think. I think like 2016 maybe?

1 Like

That bike looks like a weapon.

1 Like

when ur that fast no-one can read ur logos

3 Likes

Steering is mostly optional

33 Likes

Gravel bro

21 Likes

Rode this for ride to work day. It’s fun.

15 Likes

I spent basically all last summer riding from Baltimore → Butte → Santa Fe on an H/G setup basically like this, is fun would recommend. Of course now you and I are swapping and I’m gonna put Tour De France bars on the new one.

5 Likes

motion to rename upright townies “road bikes” and rename road bikes “tour de france bikes”

16 Likes