Dammit: Post your bike

35 Likes

That bike looks fast. Here’s some slow ones.

25 Likes

Absolutely love this bike.

23 Likes

Having some fun times on these this weekend

22 Likes

19 Likes

well now your really in the schist

<3 schist

what fun things can you tell me about this rock formation?

1 Like

looks like you got the main scoop right there, boss. everything I know about east coast geology I learned from John McPhee and late night Wikipedia

“Prettyboy Schist”

I love this bike so much. XC enough i can spend all day on it, trail enough I can ride anything I want. Almost six years since i got it and have never though about updating/upgrading.

21 Likes

Is that an old Fuse? I just had a custom frame built roughly basing the geo off my current-gen Fuse, it really is surprisingly versatile.

I had a Fuse and regrettably bought the wrong size so I didn’t keep it long, but it was a great bike and I should have replaced it with the right size instead of selling it off

yeah, 2018 27.5+ fuse comp. Another thing I really like about it is the front triangle is (mostly) big enough for 2 bottles and the frame bag. Riding with nothing in my pockets or on my back is so nice.

2 Likes

those bars look nice, what are they?

Hell yea. I got it as a holdover until I could get ahold of an Epic Evo and wound up falling back in love with single speed hardtail as a result. I don’t think I’ll ever keep a production aluminum bike for a particularly long time but the Fuse really is a good one.

1 Like

Vision alloy.

1 Like

Got this rolling today.

Wheels feel true
Headset doesn’t feel quite right (my fault probably)
Saddle sucks
Parts bin shifter needs to go in the trash
Different bars soon

12 Likes
4 Likes

I can’t take this basket based peer pressure lol. I have this for now if I need to carry a sandwich.

Anything more than that needs carrying I’ll use my gravel car

8 Likes

22 Likes