Dammit: Post your bike

what if you want a non submarine sandwich?

I ended up YOLOing this low rent allcity hunter gatherer ripoff and it’s actually pretty nice.

17 Likes

heresy.

Time for my annual 100 mile “mountain bike” “race”.

19 Likes

What bag please

1 Like

Roswheel. Honestly not my first choice, but it fits and I had one on the shelf. But perfectly cromulent.

2 Likes

Trying to find one that’s pointy enough to not leave frame cleavage

Tell me about better bibs with pockets

11 Likes

A+ equipment right here. If I ever wore bibs anymore, these are the ones I’d wear.

2 Likes

Black bibs cargo has good pockets and is ok for cheap. Rapha core cargo bibs aren’t crazy expensive. I’m probably gonna get a pair soon

1 Like

Been thinking about the rapha joints. Will need to look into black bibs. I just need some good padding

1 Like

Rapha core stuff is pretty nice, I like the Core bibs more than their spender classic ones FWIW

Atmo, black bibs $85 bibs feel like regular $85 bibs. I have several pairs of their things and I don’t feel like I got a bargain on any of it. The bibs I’ve paid over $100 for feel much nicer than anything I have from black bibs.

So if you can’t spend more than $100, they’re probably the best out there. If you can spend $135 or $150 for rapha core, you’re gonna get something much nicer.

6 Likes

If you order before the end of today, you can use the SAVE20 code on Rapha’s site and get the Core cargo bib for $121.60.

2 Likes

What’s funny is the most comfortable cargo bibs I have right now were $15 from beleaf. The pad could be wider they are not bad at all

these look good. I have a pair of bibs from them now but they are a little too big

https://www.specialized.com/us/en/mens-specialized-fjllrven-adventure-bib-shorts-w-swat/p/221229?color=363120-221229&searchText=64522-2304&gclid=Cj0KCQjwj_ajBhCqARIsAA37s0yAxt9pB0hYHaHQltiJZTpMU7zfJCj_ZG43149IEi-yOE3qQajDBkwaApGhEALw_wcB

1 Like

ohh they have them in black too

1 Like

What’s the cockpit setup on that? Curious about your mini-aero setup

Some Vision mini ITU legal bars. Ideally, I would want something with a bit more adjustability. Next year I’ll probably hack together something that puts the arm rests about 2 or 3cm closer to the saddle and extensions that are maybe the same amount longer with some up sweep.

2 Likes

These Chalange tires are awesome. Good riddance to those panaracer clown shoes.

16 Likes