DC Premier of Macaframa on Sunday

are there backwards circles?

i like that photo, alot. but something about the text is awful. can’t read it clearly with the background

what is a macaframa?

Are they gonna use the projector against the adjacent building on the roofdeck?

mmmmm. Marvin burger.

Yes, that is the plan.

Yes, the last line of main text is very hard to read, but I didn’t make it sooo

Isn’t it just a made up word? I always thought it was.

I don’t have high hopes for this, but with all the production rumored to have gone into it, it’s gotta be a thousand times better than MASH.

mash is like a year old.
the track bike scene escalates so quickly, by the time a movie is released every kid and they’re mother can do those tricks.
naw mean?

but mash isnt about tricks really, never was. im assuming it isn’t now, either. was there a barspin in mash? prob not, i forget. just wheelies and what not, yea

cannot wait for the portland premiere

i don’t think there are any kids doing the tricks in keo’s part yet.
Not even close. The crazy thing is that keo’s part was filmed in 3 days.

Send me some laced up HPLUS by tomorrow and I will ride em to the premier =)

Seen it. Over it.

What’s funny is that I am seeing so many different groups of kids out filming each other ride bikes in the city now. I was climbing Bernal Heights late last night to burn off a little energy before bed. About half-way up the hill I see a big group hanging with lights and generators, so I stop, thinking it’s some kind of party. Turns out they were filming some guy jumping off a pretty good sized kicker ramp on his steel Merckx track bike. Dead sailors all the way. Pretty damn funny. They had two 2ks and a 1k light just for that. :colbert:

pitiful, really. marckx track bike? woa,

“the times they are a changing”

I’d of PITD and taken that Merckx to be treated fairly.

[quote=“zombie”]Seen it. Over it.

What’s funny is that I am seeing so many different groups of kids out filming each other ride bikes in the city now. I was climbing Bernal Heights late last night to burn off a little energy before bed. About half-way up the hill I see a big group hanging with lights and generators, so I stop, thinking it’s some kind of party. Turns out they were filming some guy jumping off a pretty good sized kicker ramp on his steel Merckx track bike. Dead sailors all the way. Pretty damn funny. They had two 2ks and a 1k light just for that. :colbert:[/quote]

I have to concede that I do occasionally read trackasaurous, and judging from the videos Kyle posts there, it seems like kids everywhere think that people want to watch them jump curbs on their track bikes. This trend is far, far worse then when everyone just pretended to be a messenger.

[quote=“zombie”]Seen it. Over it.

What’s funny is that I am seeing so many different groups of kids out filming each other ride bikes in the city now. I was climbing Bernal Heights late last night to burn off a little energy before bed. About half-way up the hill I see a big group hanging with lights and generators, so I stop, thinking it’s some kind of party. Turns out they were filming some guy jumping off a pretty good sized kicker ramp on his steel Merckx track bike. Dead sailors all the way. Pretty damn funny. They had two 2ks and a 1k light just for that. :colbert:[/quote]
you didnt say anything to them for ruining a frame they’ll never be able to replace?