DEALS DEALS DEALS

Does anyone want a 30%-off coupon for GOREWEAR? I have 1 to give away. It’s good until 12/31/22, but doesn’t stack.

I also have that one

1 Like

oh dammit I just bought my annual new Gorewear tights with windproof crotch. worth the $130 retail not to have The Worst Icicle, but $91 would have been all the better

1 Like

:raised_hand: Strava Challenge Buddy!

I’m in for it if it hasn’t been snagged. Cornelia is looking for a new rain jacket.

Cool. PM sent.

Blems n such from our buddy Igor, I snagged some klunker bars, been drooling over a pair for years.

5 Likes

if anyone is makita-curious, home depot has both styles of 18Vx2 circular saws on sale for $260 for a 2x5ah battery and 2 port charger kit. PLUS you get a free set of 5ah batteries for 4x5ah batteries in total. also if you want to you can return part of it for a prorated refund and end up with a screaming deal on the saw and 2 batteries

4 Likes

$8 mini ratchers

8 Likes

These are really really great. I bought a few on closeout in AU years ago and have stashed them in various toolkits.

Planet Cyclery has some decent SRAM deals up now.

1 Like

Awesome! I’ve already got a tiny ratchet, but I’ve been looking for new high quality bits for it and they’ve got them! Thanks.

not the best deals but decent selection

Consumed, plus a couple as stocking stuffers for bikey friends. Thanks!

1 Like

Consumed, a few gets you free shipping…

Has anyone tried the Prestacycle TorqRatchet tools? I really don’t need another mini torque wrench, but these keep tempting me.

I have the same one’s rebranded for Feedback Sports, works good and is pretty darn accurate.

2 Likes

more AXS deals

1 Like

I really should move to mini ranchers, the swiss-army-knife style allens are so annoying to use

1 Like

Cornelia got a mini tool that came with a mini L-style hex set. I’m always jealous when she uses it.

1 Like