DEALS DEALS DEALS

Anyone else going ? Anyone need anything ?

Need is a strong word, but yes.

1 Like

Coyote colored kestrel

paloma, any color

PM me your cell# and I’ll text/call you if they have what you want.

1 Like

Bought some stuff from Spa Cycles in the UK. I got a great deal on TRP RG957 right now what with their pound tanking plus a sale. It’s a good time to shop UK. OFFERS | Spa Cycles

While investigating, I saw these bat shit responses from the owner on google reiews :eyes:.

4 Likes

That’s wild! I haven’t vented about it publicly, but I placed a preorder from Glory Cycles for a Rival AXS group earlier this year. Wound up needing the money for Iceland, so asked them for a refund. Was told it was processing but didn’t see anything for weeks. So I started emailing again, called and left a voice mail, all with no response. Finally disputed the transaction and got the payment back, but never heard anything from them about it. Insane.

5 Likes

Some good deals happening at Zoic. I grabbed a pair of Ether shorts for $30.

https://zoic.com/

2 Likes

i need a deal on a new hamlet, someone post deals plz

Smith has an end of season sale…30ish% off?

I usually get good dealz on Amazon. Sometimes like backcountry.

i picked up a lazer sphere mips from the local sierra, not a bad price and in TAF colors

it was 50% off msrp

anyway sierra has decent selection of cheap hamlets from lazer right now

3 Likes

Thanks dude. Needed a hamlet

1 Like

Sierra has Adidas on sale

For tiny feet – I don’t think that the largest size would every fit my feet, even if I shotgunned estrogen to shrink myself :-(

3 Likes

Lol sizes 5-8

1 Like

1 Like

They also have some awesome running shoes in a size 15

I’m really mad that 5.10 are built on adidas lasts now because them shits are some super narrow euro soccer shoe bullshit that don’t fit my USA sized stompers.

3 Likes

my god, imagine those carrot shoes from upthread in size 15, truly overwhelming even to picture in the mind

2 Likes