DEALS DEALS DEALS

Is that site for real? I’m gonna buy a lifetime supply of valves!

Red ano? LIFETIME RUINER.

4 Likes

i’m gonna buy a bunch and see what happens

i bought 8 pairs so my money is at your whims

2 Likes

it’s legit. if folks want to go in on a whole gaggle of them i’m happy to admin and organize the order and reshipping etc.

Nice try @Patch ’s mom

How about $102 Zeitheist with free shipping?

4 Likes

Dang. I don’t even want it and I want it

Suddenly questioning my decision to not buy a 'loaf…

2 Likes

I’m constantly re-convincing myself that this is the same thing.

2 Likes

couldn’t pay me to run red ano valves. well, i guess you could but it would cost you

1 Like

Eh, it’s just another colo(u)r to add to the festival of disharmony that is all of my bicycles.

2 Likes

Well shit

2 Likes

Never mind. Trying to justify more bags for no reason. Nothing to see here.

Sup with the routewerks?

dq, is swift going out of business or something?

they’ve had yuge fire sales over the last few months on a bunch of different platforms- sierra, rei, tpc, swift direct

2 Likes

I was about to ask the same thing. It was weird when they landed on Sierra

they went from stuff being out of stock all the time, to having the indonesian manufacturing scaled up and humming along in a boom market

lots of consumer goods are going through a similar bust/boom/bust cycle right now

1 Like

Sierra’ing can be a bad thing for smallish niche businesses. It was one of the things that killed Poler, and it was really bad for Rumpl as well. People start viewing your products as cheap, and sometimes they’re right.

3 Likes

Hell, I stopped paying full retail for Saucony running shoes once I started being able to buy the previous year’s version at less than half the cost