DEALS DEALS DEALS

I have one if their xppac Rando bags and have been supremely underwhelmed by it.

1 Like

I have one of their backpacks and a fanny pack and I love both of them. But I didn’t pay full retail for either and I probably wouldn’t have

1 Like

I got my wife one of their discount backpacks and it has been her travel backpack because it is so light

poler products WERE cheap tho. pretty much junk from a to z.

1 Like

lol like ten years ago my friends at Swift got given full sets of all the Poler stuff as free marketing samples

it was lower lower quality than Walmart gear but 5x the price

1 Like

Hence the “sometimes they’re right”

1 Like

I think we knew that but vibes

4 Likes

There’s a bunch of Roark stuff there right now, and it’s junk as well

1 Like

Did you folks ever use the term “hoark” as a synonym for vomit?

5 Likes

poler v1 was good for casual use when legit technical gear would have been too expensive or precious to fuck up around a campfire, but then they expanded and VC got involved and the quality got worse

rumpl always struck me as overpriced

1 Like

Rumpl is run by some Grade A dipshits and it’s a miracle that they still exist

1 Like

:colbert:

Uncle Jeff selling pizza ovens cheap

2 Likes

E and I had a conversation last night about gift guides that ended with the joint utterance of “we’re not getting a pizza oven”

That lasted a long time lol. Let’s see if this listing is for real

3 Likes

That doesn’t look real lol but you can probably get your money back

2 Likes

Most likely not but even a low probability is still worth the hassle if a box full of rocks shows up lol

1 Like

The ooni is the cooking appliance I use most frequently. Stand mixer and Vitamix are both jealous but they don’t make pizza so get fucked

Those Amazon listings look scammy as hell tho

7 Likes

Ships and Sold from SuZhouShiOuTaiShangMaoYouXianGongSi

4 Likes

About as tarck-adjacent as a pizza oven, all the Oxo outdoor stuff is 50% off at REI right now

https://www.rei.com/search?q=Oxo

Ended up getting most of it as a Christmas present, it appears to be pretty good stuff even if you plan to use it at home

1 Like

杰弗裡叔叔