DEALS DEALS DEALS

I’m dithering real hard on whether to buy some fat bike wheels and hubs from the-house blowout, which would then kickstart a Marino frame purchase.

I’m afraid building a fat bike from the ground up is dumb with the price of tires and all, but I could get the steel frame trail geo of my dreams.

1 Like

Honestly we should talk if this is a dither you are interested in

I have nearly an entire fatbike’s worth of components that I was hoarding in case we moved back north. That is looking pretty unlikely right now and having two fat bikes here is pretty much insanity

3 Likes

I worked a shuttle fundraiser last summer and had to load a Marino hambiek. It seemed pretty solid.

1 Like

speaking of painful curiosity i might need these (this) chainring(s) (chainset?) to see if they do better than bikingreen WRT chainline

Rudy forks are less than carbon!

2 Likes

RUUUUUDYYYYY CAN’T FAIL

1 Like

Now I wish I had a use for a shorty squisher pokes!

anyone want some 32h i35 pub 27.5 rims? they shipped me the wrong rims, refunded and let me keep them

are the i35s the AM 43s? that’s what I ordered, but if that’s not what shows up I am interested

maybe? seems to fit the bill. no packing slip or anything but they are 40something external

I’d be interested. Does my camping bike deserve carpet fibre rims? Not really. Would I give it some if a set fell in my lap? You betcha!

1 Like

30 psi max fwiw. but if you want them i’ll give you dims and you give me a label?

Ah, 30 psi max would be pushing my luck. On to the next nerd!

dang.

1 Like

Third dibs. That is, I absolutely have a use for them, but that use is not until mid summer when my wife gets a new bike and I build her some sweet wheels. So if anyone else can use or needs them now I’ll happily pass.

Good deal on Deore 11-51t cassettes (11s):

3 Likes

FWIW, I run M5100 on my bike and it performs flawlessly. The 33-39-45-51 cogs are perfect for my style of climbing (slow AF, spinning-not-mashing).

3 Likes

Universal has had some great prices on Shimano cassettes lately. I stocked up on some 10-speed XT stuff.

1 Like

the great direct to consumer inventory dumping continues!

https://the.konarideonline.com/sale-2022?product_list_limit=all%2F

7 Likes

it would be pretty amusing if we all got each other’s rim orders?

2 Likes