DEALS DEALS DEALS

Mine are sitting in a depot 26km away. I’m hoping they got it right…

if cheese doesn’t get the rims i ordered, they’re yours for a shipping label!

3 Likes

That Dew-E is really tempting as a wife bike but I wasn’t planning on buying one if those until next year :pensive:

1 Like

Yeah I just put m5100 11s on a bike and it’s pretty nice for not much dollars :+1:

1 Like

Everybody gets a Dew!

4 Likes

Really trying to talk my partner into a Dew right now

2 Likes

mood board

1 Like

Transition got their e-bike at 20% off. Good thing I’m trying to buy a house.

1 Like

I got these as well so these go to @jimmythefly. HOWEVER it appears that I fucked up and the min tire these will run is like a 53 so I probably need the i25 version instead :colbert:

yeah, you’re a lot closer to Jimmy. You should probably send yours. Also, send them a message to cj. They said the wrong thing and they will probably refund you anyway.

unless you want to eBay yours. I don’t really care either way, but shipping would be a lot cheaper from you to Jimmy.

they shouldn’t refund me, I probably made the error albeit due to limited product info but it’s on me. looks like I had a dyslexic moment and what I actually needed was 27.5-31-XC-28

@jimmythefly you can have mine next time we meet up if that works?

1 Like

ah got it. they most certainly sent not-what-i-ordered. but the shorts i ordered are legit and now my kid has a cheap tent to ruin instead of my multi-katu ultralight number

2 Likes

I could probably do some 27.5 for some mtb action if it is the cost of a shipping label and Jimmy doesn’t need them for a wacky contraption stunner.

3 Likes

it’s you then. i can weigh them but do you care? i35, 32h, cabrón fiber.

this is way better than salsa exp cradlegate

Yeah but it pales in comparison to weedspeaker

Sweet! Yeah if you’ve got storage space (and/or don’t wanna deal with shipping) I’ll pick them up next time I have an excuse to head your way, or vice-versa.

2 Likes

Don’t care besides what the dimensions and package weight are.

https://widefoot.com/product-category/hardware/f2-sale/

1 Like

if i don’t tell you by monday @ me bro

If @frank_doktor decides to skip out, I’d be in for a backup dibs.