DEALS DEALS DEALS

@cheese
I have a small box of shit for JTF

1 Like

I thought I had a 32h shimano dyno around here but can’t find it and now I need 28h 15/100 and 135qr hubs

You have 2 choices

I have DT end caps and will trade for your TA

I still need a front TA but a rear qr

also 15% off iron heart @Hazlewood

and

I think I’m going to hold out for PBJ though I am 634 curious

Deals wheels

Pub rims $37 ea
Stans Neo FH $26
Ringle SRC RH $50
Rampart Durables $25 ea
DT nipples full price but box of 500
Sapim Lasers full pop $65

so ~ $275

17 Likes

did you weigh them before mounting tires?

1 Like

nope

with 50ml sealant:

F: 1290g
R: 1490g

Tires are supposed to be 550g so minus 600g:

F: 690g
R: 890g

7 Likes

Hell yeah! I’m super stoked to build mine. I can’t believe my basket bike is getting carbon wheels. Whatta world!

2 Likes

i hope that these pub rims don’t end up in the assploded thread for you all

2 Likes

Hoo boy me too! It’s probably a terrible idea to use a 360g rim under a Wald 139!

I have a set of Pub wheels I got from… Rentable Faxmachine?… a couple years ago. No problems.

5 Likes

alright they sent the right rims this time. thrilled to provide two tarckers with carbon rims for $70 (plus whatever it takes to send a pair to frank.

2 Likes

idk, I thrashed a set of 260g clearance nextie rims for like 4 years before a rock strike on a horse trail finally destroyed the front, and I was able to ride out the failure. these should be absolutely bulletproof in comparison!

2 Likes

My rims still haven’t shown up. Meant to arrive yesterday but the sender forgot a " / " in the address… Should be tomorrow.

Has anyone ordered from this KCNC storefront? Everything looks amazingly cheap.

[edit] KCNCstore looks like a fake/abandoned storefront. I tried to purchase something, but my CC bounced it.

I think a relatively subtle decal would work here

15 Likes

Oh my goodness can I sue you now?

6 Likes

RE: carboners

dear mr. cheese,

This letter of intent to sue shall serve as a formal notice that Bicycle Pubes intends to commence a lawsuit against you due to the following: peepee poopoo

7 Likes