DEALS DEALS DEALS

It’s true. If I dont get one tomorrow I will change from crunchy to smooth.

4 Likes

They like nutella too. And oats

I recently just got stuff from jenson because it was $5 more than bike24 and friends

Find a freight forwarding service in Poland?

The holy grail is some kind of euro bootlegging service that buys it in Euros for you, is a euro address that bike24 ships to, and then ships to you. Haven’t found such a thing though. I fear the party may be over.

I’m pretty sure that’s illegal in all kinds of Patriot Act ways.

AliExpress has parts, Shimano mostly

yayinterwebs20110725-22047-2xu8rs

1 Like

this frame is $227 after shipping

1 Like

Dang. I wish I could give the bikepacking bike a good thrashing to see if the new sliding dropouts work. Because if they don’t, this would be a great replacement.

That’s crazy. I literally have no use for it and am fighting urge to snag one. If I could figure out their fit names I might have already.

I’m trying to resist the urge–it’s a great deal and it looks like one of the sizes in stock will fit me. The weight’s not great but also not outrageous, and it has a modern 44mm headtube. A simple strip and powdercoat can get it in a color I’d like.

That said, I know I’ll be left unsatisfied with a bike I bought for cheap rather than a bike I bought because I wanted it. I have enough mediocre “does the job” bikes now, and I’m looking for one I want to like.

With that price I don’t think it’s a moving sale, I think it’s a liquidation sale.

2 Likes

Same here. They basically dropped off the face of the earth within a year of debuting the brand/bikes at Interbike several years ago.

Nahp, the crunchy is still doing it. Good healthy looking rats too.

I don’t understand how brands think they can make a splash in a crowded market with an ugly product. Bikes are at the end of the day toys to most people. Complete vanity items. A golf analogue.

it kind of reminds me of something that would not look out of place sold by nashbarf

Cycling is the old new golf

My normie friend just got a fitwell plus 105 build kit shipped for around 750 cdn. Thanks tarck

4 Likes

Yeah, that complete is a hell of a deal. Too bad no large.