DEALS DEALS DEALS

I don’t hate. It’s a pretty good price for an Atlantis ready to ride with a goofy setup.

4 Likes

Nailed it
:smilegrant:
Don’t get garage sale bikes you could spend $1000 fixing them up

8 Likes

Looks like a creative way to get rid of parts no one will touch in a free pile at the swap meet

12 Likes

Is this a feature or a bug?

1 Like

Need to get rid of that $1000 that’s just been sitting around collecting dust? Have we got a frame for you!

1 Like

Well at least they followed Grant’s fit advice.

5 Likes

kinda want to buy this…

Anyone looking for a deal on a power meter? Stages is having a returns/refurbished sale through today. Most of what is left is Shimano.

thank you! i bought one! this continues my streak of only buying stuff if it’s posted here first

3 Likes

Universal has MX70 v-brakes on sale.

campfire’s discounting drybags - if that’s your bag

1 Like

Silca has a big holiday sale:

1 Like

5 Likes

What’s the best way to adapt the silca heads to an air compressor? Schrader and presta would be good.

I currently have a 1/4” hose and air gun thing for max blastage so this is making my head hurt. In-line psi regulator would be great too.

New barn fitting and an adapter. Not a biggie at all

It’s no biggie but I need like a general part summary.

which head do you want to get?

1 Like

get the thread on schraeder chuck, cut off your old head, put the thread on schreader chuck on the hose with a hose clamp. all of the other heads thread into it

2 Likes

My hose is 1/4” while this is for 3/16” tho. Also I probably want some sort of in-line pressure regulation device or gauge . Making my head spin a bit.

Maybe I should get a new 3/16 hose, maybe I should just get a prestaflator, maybe I should spend hours rigging up a hose where I have a gauge and a silca head and maybe a lever at the end of the house using like 8 different adapters.

I’ll look a little closer over the weekend and throw ideas if I can make it work

1 Like