DEALS DEALS DEALS

Not relevant to the current Deal Deal Deal, but I have a silver FSA orbit 1" threadless headset if you’re looking.

1 Like

1" xcheck fork. Imma buy it on principle 'cause not too common. Holler if u want.

@Gary_the_tennis_ball sorry Cambium scooped by someone else.

3 Likes

OMG dat sparkle.

7 Likes

Yes

1 Like

1" threadless? Sure it’s not 9/8"?

But I could also use a steel 9/8 cross fork with a lot of steer tube.

Maybe a weird set of qr rim brake road wheels.

Not Rolf.

Maybe spinergy.

Deffo 1". How much is lots of steerer? I saw a 1-1/8" steel Surly fork that I think had both canti and disc mounts, maybe offa LHT or ?. I can check back tomorrow.

Saw some D-A aluminum rim brake clinchers, normal HG FH. Don’t recall price. Also some blue CK hubs to Knight composites carbon rims, 709c clincher rim brake only. $500.

Dang what was that thing going for?

1 Like

3k ask. Def on the upper end most stuff was much less. I get the sense some stuff was just submitted as a “feeler”, tho most stuff was priced to move.

Pricing is done by the owner, not those running the swap.

Are these chris horner’s wheels?

Owner is probably Carl Decker?

Tiny commotion 48cm ST, 52cm TT.
Couplers, includes soft bag. Old 105 cranks/danglers/hubs.
Mismatched rims.
O.G. D-A sti shifters.
$375

4 Likes

Looks like a pretty nice bike swap. What kind of 1x1 deets?

$350
21" c-top ST, 23" TT.
Hydro brakes, but frame has mounts for removable canti studs. Will fit 26x3.0" tire IIRC.

I’m volunteering with the dude selling it I can get his number, don’t think it’s gonna sell at the swap (ends in 1/2 hour).

Anything cool in the ~60cm sizeway?
Any track bike shit there?

any cheap 1 1/8”headsets that’s not a king?

Frame that some dudes friend built. Welds look good to me. King HS, King BB. 59cm ish TT. 56cm ish ST c-c.

$200

5 Likes

Pretty sure he has enough serrotas and other ss/fg, but that can’t stop him/us.

1 Like

If this was a local swap you would see me walking out with it on my shoulder. Shipping is pricey nowadays so I gotta pass.

4 Likes

if you see a small steel S-works hard tail or similar let me know, probably a silly idea but this is tarck