DEALS DEALS DEALS

I think I’m hoarding some of these and can sell them for cheap if you’re down to wait for lazy shipping times.

i’m definitely slower to ship things than you are. and i barely ride bikes. so,

1 Like

bikemonth sale3.jpg

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

cheap and TAF colors of tapebar: Fi'zi:k Vento Solocush Tacky Bar Tape | Competitive Cyclist

i bought all the good colors. i have no idea if the tape is good. i don’t really care, stoked to have purple tape on my blue canyon

4 Likes

It’s not that good, atmo. It’s not bad though, but I wouldn’t smang it for more than $20

ok well i smanged it for $23

1 Like

I don’t get the obsession with “sticky” bar tape atmo. It never feels good to me. I like the fuzzy sueded fizik stuff but now they only have it in black and some other annoying colors.

3 Likes

I agree with you on this one, I think sticky tape is popular with people who don’t use gloves?

1 Like

I’d think the other way. I’d probably be all about it if I had gloves on and didn’t need to feel it on my hands.

But maybe the kind of riding I do doesn’t really exploit the benefits of sticky tape. I don’t need grip for days. I need something that is nice to my hands for 3-5 hours at a time.

I used to use those wide receiver catch anything gloves for track racing.
Almost uncomfortably good grip.

3 Likes

Not in my case; those sticky ones feel nasty, like something spilled on the tape.

2 Likes

sticky tape is only popular with people who dont fidget and move their hands around a ton

I like sticky tape for when I’m exhausted and just wanna rest my hands on the bars without slipping off.

The only take over been happy with is cork tape. My favorite is a specialized tape with some texture to it that comes in bright pink.

mildly interesting: three different packages of the same brat ape

4 Likes

I sincerely hope they pay their packaging designer by the hour

1 Like

Skinny carbon fibre cambum for $80 bucks

132mm only, drat!