DEALS DEALS DEALS

40%

1 Like

not bad. i used to get 60 but we burned my account. too many purchases on an email address no longer associated with a business address for a no longer operational business. hopefully smartwool never looks as close

Soma has 20% off the entire store right now. Thinking about a 137 in a fun color.

Nevermind out of stock. And still more expensive than an unpainted basket and a can of spray paint.

Some versions of two-piston M6100 and M8100 brakes are on sale at Universal. So glad I decided to hoard a set of the 6100s when they were literally $40 more each.

Oh, Universal also has small quantities of the big IRD Lobo rings on sale for 40-50% off.

How do these work with the OX601

1 Like

They work a treat with my OX801.

Lol, $85 shipping to prison island.

lol

and thus the 46t silver jawn evaporated

I apologize, our availability was incorrect on the Interloc Racing Design Lobo Chainring that you ordered. We tried to order another chainring, but they are not available at this time. I checked with our distributors and unfortunately they are no longer stocking that chainring. Please let us know if there is another chainring that you would like to substitute or how we should proceed.

1 Like

Seattle folx: Pedal Anywhere is liquidating a bunch of stuff this weekend
https://www.pedalanywhere.com/sale

Smartwool ‘mountain biking’ SS tees are on sale. Sizing is generous–the large fits me nicely (5’10", 205#).

2 Likes

Sierra Trading post has some Swift industries stuff on sale.

https://www.sierra.com/s~swift-industries/

4 Likes

sidekick for $20 is an instant buy if you’re getting a rando bag or anything else from Sierra

ah yes, the post covid supply chain shortage overstock liquidation. lmk when palomas are on sale

Had I not already consumed stem bags and a Kestrel bag earlier this year at full price I’d definitely be consuming at those prices.

Feeling very proud of myself for not buying anything just to feel the deal lol

I woulda grabbed one of those stem bags if it came with provisions to actually mount it to the stem tho

Guess I’ll check with wife on the hip pack situation. I don’t think I want one vs. the backpacks I already have but maybe she will.

2 Likes

Scooped, I’ve been wanting a couple of these for a while

Not trying to enable here, all the current gen Sidekicks I’ve consumed have come with three velcro straps. Neither Sierra or Swift’s own site have a pic of those.

1 Like