DEALS DEALS DEALS

If you strictly need stem bags I have two Outershell stem bags I can sell you for cheap

1 Like

is this a good one? i got some shitty ones in the past that were frustrating but would 100% cop a few if they are anything close to revelate in terms of usability

Wow good thing my closet is more fully stocked with xpac than that for sale page or I’d be buying more.

2 Likes

lol well I also have exactly as many stem bags as I need so it would be purely bag hoarding, something I’ve been trying to avoid doing

1 Like

I’m not an expert but it’s a molle compatible stem bag that fits a beverage or a small camera from a reputable manufacturer for a good price

No expert here either, but it works for my use case which is attaching it to the HT/TT junction on a couple of bikes (two bags on each zip tied to the frame), also does the things cheese mentions.

oooh ht/tt is appealing.

i know the revelate is alleged to be an absolute joy to use one handed- i might take the chance on these since theres shoes on there i might conspicuously consume anyway

The HT/TT thing can work better on some bikes than others. It’s great on my Lorry, puts the bags in the knee zone on my Polyvalent (still like them tho).

Scored a feed bag and a burrito handlebar pack. Been wanting some of these for a while.

2 Likes

My bag hoarding is exactly why I need you to buy the bags I don’t want to hoard anymore

1 Like

I want a cheap stem bag but there’s been an unused brand new relevate sitting on my workbench for months waiting to go on something.

You can have enough stem bags for three bikes though

Feed bags are life with kids on the back of a cargo bike. We have like 4 between all the bikes and we could easily use 4 more. The revelate ones are so much better than the cheap ones because they have a lot more structure and it’s easier to get things in and out of.

I have one branded Moosetracks that was cheap from the rainforest. It almost as good as a relevate.

1 Like

No it’s not stop lying to yourself. I have a couple of those as well.

1 Like

Ok but more importantly, what are we buying during the semi annual REI holiday sale

1 Like

Is it weird that the 20% off coupon is only outlet stuff this time around? I haven’t been playing close attention.

i’m bummed about that. i want some lems

Pretty sure the Labor Day sale is always an outlet-only coupon.

Reminds me. I need a new 2p tent but the REI sale options aren’t speaking to me