Did you just ShartQ?

Maybe it’s a come on for dudes who want a small chick to shove into small spaces.

i would be willing to bet some moneys that there is a larger market for “dudes who want to be stuffed in a small space by a woman” than there is for “dudes who want to stuff a woman in a small space”

3 Likes

storn

what’s the torque spec on a campy chorus ti seatpost rail clamp? i could have sworn it was embossed into the lower part of the head but i can’t see anything!

Isn’t the head the same material as other posts of the same vintage? As in it’s just the post itself that’s ti. You could probably find a manual for a Record carbon post somewhere.

1 Like

thanks for the intel, i’ll search around for the record post specs

As someone who spends a lot of time in airports and on Tinder, I can confirm Squirrel’s experience of seeing those photos. Gotta be some sort of promotional thing one (or a few) of the airlines does as their headshots or something.

I have a friend who has been a flight attendant for quite a few years and can confirm that things happen on the planes not just when they’re killing time but even in air. I’ve even heard stories of passengers getting in on it from time to time. Mostly first class.

ok it is story time

2 Likes

No fucking way. I can’t imagine any of the first class flights I’ve been on (stealthbrag) where the flight attendant would have been cool with me crawling into the bin

1 Like

Boy howdy that’s as innocent an interpretation as I could imagine. I meant I’ve heard stories of attendants hooking up with each other and even (rarely) a passenger in front of the bulkhead.

1 Like

Ohhhhhh I read your message as “getting in it” and not “getting in on it”

Maybe its the confinement and general travel stress but airplanes are like the least sexy places on earth shartmo

1 Like

Eh. I’ve gotten it on in an airplane; it’s not the worst place in the world for fucking.

6 Likes

That escalated quickly

5 Likes

:heart:.

i would (if single) happily accept some business class lie-flat action

I am curious about Campy seat post torque specs and cuddling in overhead storage on airplanes. Is this the right thread?

4 Likes

Yeah postnwhen you get those torque specs

I can’t wait for someone to wander in here wondering what those 46 new posts are about

1 Like