Did you just ShartQ?

+1000

1 Like

Rim swap. I think I used to own that alfine, and it weighs the same as two SP hubs.

Dq: what do u think of my new screen name

2 Likes

@LASER_BEIGE it’s like a fighter jet and also very edgy for the coming millenium. 4 :star:

2 Likes

How do I know if this is the real Mig? Test post. Do not reply.

A The only issue is DT Swiss doesn’t make the RR 465 anymore. I wonder if any of their newer models would work? If the ERD and spoke count are the same … it would fit using the same spokes? Right?

How do I change my avatar image?

Click on where your avatar image isn’t (at top right) and then click the chainring/gear for options to edit profile. If on phone then IDK sorry.

I do that, but the options are profile background and user card background. What’s what?

Make sure you’re looking at “Account” settings, not “Profile” settings.

Is there an ‘account’ option vs. a ‘profile’ option at left? The ‘account’ option is where avatar stuff is.

Top right, if you click in banner on your icon you will see cog (also top right of the pull down menu). Click on that and you will be brought to your profile settings and lower down is the avatar upload

Got it! Tarck saves the day again!

How do I stop the forum from sending me emails when people post in certain threads?

Preferences> there’s a email section or email dropdown. Click that. It should only send you one email per day that is a digest of tarck activity but I’m working on the settings still.

Got it!

This is so cool!
It’s like we live in the future!

dq why are some thread titles purple while others are black?

read / unread

Nice to be back in the ShartQterie

4 Likes