Did you just ShartQ?

the bicycle gnomes leave them on the 3rd full moon of each year

Is this a riddle? You guys are just stealing it.

Seize the means of production…

(by stealing its lubricants)

4 Likes

been using this grease:

and this
for bearings

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

really enjoying grease chat

the holy trinity of lubrication

1 Like

Silca presents NFS by Richard Sachs

Just cram em all in

2 Likes

Superweb is the great for servicing most bearings IMO. I use Kogel aqua proof for pressing in hub bearings, PF BBs, and headsets on carbon frames . For steel and Ti frames I use copper anti-seize for BB and headset installs. Dumonde tech liquid grease is fucking awesome for just about everything. Been using the muc-off ceramic chain lube with good results. Tri-flow for pivot points.

3 Likes

tell me more about that shimano grease

it is green

1 Like

Premium shit, made in Switzerland by Motorex. Just buy their Bike Grease 2000 instead, much cheaper

1 Like

i’ve heard it’s not actually motorex but it sure looks the same. i had a coworker who collected the globs of it off of the return springs of derailleurs, and when i went to glob some on a sram dangler, he damn near slapped the tube out of my hand

1 Like

I’m gonna see how much of this Phil grease I can use up building up my coffee ditherer. It’s 80% put together, but not assembled properly, I gotta disassemble it and assemble it proper. If I don’t smoke too much weed in the process, I’ll try to remember to weigh the tube before and after.

you could fit at least 4 tubes in the seat tube atmo

3 Likes

Use, not abuse.

Weird, my old Shimano rep said that they made the grease for them. Maybe that’s old news or just misinformation

can’t spell abuse without use (imagine philly accent “youse”)

you probably right. i thought shooj said something on the s tec forums or some shit. but i might be completely making that up

Also also. Its museum grade I think.

2 Likes

I have one tube of Phil’s which I purchased. It’s almost empty so I’ll probably buy some more next time I’m at the bike shop.

1 Like