Did you just ShartQ?

I bought an FSA Orbit MX on ebay for $20 2 years ago and its been fine.

1 Like

Acs maindrive. 20$ sealed bearings and comes in colors

What is the battery powered light thread called?

(yes I love dyno hubs, I am one of you, I have 4 already, just battery curious for an existing wheelset)

I think it’s called FOAGAD

FUCK OFF AND GET A DYNAMO

4 Likes

all headlights are Cyos with different geometry

TOKEN NEEDLE BEARING?!

3 Likes

Asking in the shartq thread what another thread is called is very tarck

:eye: :heart: u tarck

I have several walls of text on this topic, so make a thread.

1 Like

ITS LIT

or something like that

4 Likes

Totally this. As far as I know it’s the only 9/8 threadless needle bearing headset you can buy from a somewhat normal ass web store. And it’s like twelve bucks.
Tufo north America is my source. Good luck not getting a fucked color because their supply seems finite. I got a replacement green one and used it’s cartridges to re-up my pink hs. I don’t know if it actually does anything but OTOH my nordavinden hasn’t shimmied ever.

SQ are there any potential problems with using a 27.5" tube in a 26" tire? My gut says “no” but my brain says “ask before packing one as a spare”

It’s always easier to use a smaller tube than a larger one. Can be tough stuffing the larger tube in without pinching it. But if you can get it in there okay than it’ll be fine.

4 Likes

Yeah, diameter of tube is more limiting than radius of tube imo.

1 Like

Looking for a new wheelset for the Fargo.

1. Needs to be 29" w/ QR hubs (genuine 100% dead ender)
  2. Ideally already set up tubeless
  3. Ideally with quick engagement. I ride sloooooow a lot with my kid. Like, way slow. These dumpy formula hubs end up with close to 45 degrees of rotation before engagement if I’m in the wrong gear.

I have no idea what to look for. Never bought MTB wheels before. The issue is compounded by the fact that I need QR hubs but would like wheels that aren’t junk.

Get something with swappable end caps, some factory takeoff DT wheel might be the jam for ya.

3 Likes

I have some king classic iso to wtb kom I’ve been thinking about selling

So real real DQ: I run my gear cables around the head tube and cross under the DT. One rubs a tiny bit and has worn a line in the paint. It’s a bummer, but not a dealbreaker. I’m going to ride the bike until it’s dead anyway.

Is it eventually going to cut into the tube and kill me?

highly unlikely

Yes, but the nuclear holocaust will precede it.

3 Likes

can you provide an event that would come slightly closer to how long this would take? hell, that might happen before my tubed bike gets a flat again