Did you just ShartQ?

If you can find something with a DT hub, it’s not terribly costly to get their 54t ratchet upgrade kit.

Works on 240s and 350s which ain’t that expensive.

I finally got to running hydraulic hoses on the gravgrav/cross bike and discovered that the seals on my syringes are super swollen and won’t work at all.

Is it a terrible idea to pilfer the syringes from my Rockshox bleed kit provided I give them rinses with water and then alcohol?

Alternatively, does anyone know of a good source for replacement 60ml/20ml luer-lock syringes? Local medical supply store is closed so I’ll call them on Monday to see if they’ll sell me just one of each type, but everywhere else I see online only offers boxes of 40+

McMaster-Carr has eaches

1 Like

Oh HY, thank you! I completely forgot about MMC

almost never the cheapest, but i give them so much business* cuz they have the thing, they answer questions quickly, their customer service is nearly unmatched, and they don’t waste time. literally trained not to ask you how you are because every second of small talk is time a spindle isn’t running or structures aren’t being erected.

little do they know it’s just bike share bikes that everyone hates anyway

*we spend a considerable amount there but we’re small potatoes for sure

4 Likes

We buy almost everything from them or MSC except for large plastic stock and exotic metals. So much so out OEM part library is built off using McMaster for reorders so if something breaks it’s easy to reorder the same exact bolt of the same grade material.

1 Like

I don’t think so. I’d uncross em if it bothered me more than I liked criss cross applesauce though. Search your feelings

It always bugs me to read this because it doesn’t rhyme in Prison Island dialect.

3 Likes

Which part?

cross and sauce don’t rhyme.

1 Like

Kris Kraus applesauce

1 Like

Yea, but how do they sound?

um. I’m not sure your guys have the same “O” sound in “cross” that we do. Can’t think of an equivalent in your speech.

Sauce is pronounced like source, if you don’t enunciate the R.

3 Likes

Like Sammy Sosa but without the “a?” Is “saucer” pronounced the same way? I don’t think I like this.

1 Like

like how you pronounce Sosa or how we do?

2 Likes

I’m really wondering now if I know how to pronounce Sosa.

sew-sah?

We obviously need a recording of you saying criss cross applesauce

4 Likes

I for one love IPA.

2 Likes

I used to know how to phonetic transcriptions. Not any more tho.