E-ROCK E-BAY E-THREAD

Very early 80s Sequoia, probably made by 3Rensho, TA Specialties crank set, Mafac racers etc for 225.00. It hasn’t been ridden in 15 years. Everything is in amazing condition. 57cm

Score.

Bought a Fizik Arione from him for 5.00 too. Left it on the back of the car. Waiting for them to call back to see if they found it.

• Score.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/1742727168.html

^post pic, cl ad has been deleted already

wat

Mafac Racers
Cinelli Stem
Specialized bars
Specialized front hub and Super Champion rim
Performance rear hub laced to made in usa Sun Rim
Suntour power ratchet shifters
Deore Front derailleur
Suntour VX rear
TA Crankset
Jackass cable routing

Very nice, was it down in SC or up in SF?

That Sequoia would also make a great rando bike for someone that fits it.

campy 49t 144bcd chainring in the freebox.

For sure. I have a 62cm frame and fork form 84’ that I plan on building up for that purpose. I wish it was from this time period. The construction is so much nicer.

Sequoia doesn’t look like 3Rensho.

For sure. I have a 62cm frame and fork form 84’ that I plan on building up for that purpose. I wish it was from this time period. The construction is so much nicer.[/quote]

I would fit on that for rando purposes. But I will not buy it. Just saying I’d ride it.

Back it up, man.

It was in San Jose.

Josh Muir of Frances Cycles said he could probably fix the Ciocc for 75-100.00. He also has replacement Campy dropouts. It’s going to happen!

Found on Bike Forums.

“The first Sequoias were built in 1981, and were touring geometry with chromed Shimano dropouts and normal/long reach caliper brakes. When the Expedition came out, the Sequoia Geometry was updated to sport touring. The early Sequoias were built by 3Rensho, really, I had Tim Neenan confirm this. He designed the first Sequoia and Allez and his name is on the chainstay. Those first Sequoias are hand built beauties, and are very rare. I have seen one in recent years. They have a deeper blue paint color than the later blue Sequoias, and as mentioned, chromed dropouts. No chrome…no 3Rensho. The decals will say Specialized on the downtube and Sequoia on the top tube.”

His name is on the chainstay.

The hook up!

found a bag of weed like a week ago

alas i forgot to take it out of my pocket and washed it

[quote=white folks]found a bag of weed like a week ago

alas i forgot to take it out of my pocket and washed it[/quote]
i lol’d

Dude came in and bought new saddle for his old hybrid cos original saddle was “all worn out”. Installed new saddle, asked if he wanted old saddle. He said no, I looked closer and it’s a bianchi branded Avocet touring with some of the covering worn off. Apply zebra-skin saddle cover, profit.

I really love those Avocet Touring saddles. Such a nice ride.

wtf sell me that sequoia