E-ROCK E-BAY E-THREAD

Yeah, they’re great and pretty easy to find, too. Was experiencing some numbness/general discomfort on longer rides with the old schwinn saddle that was on the KM. Put on Avocet, went on unexpected 25-30 miler Sunday and it was golden.

is this a deal? i just bought a pair of 3ttt moscow TT bars, and two mavic bullhorns, all brand new, for 60 EUR. seemed pretty cheap to me.

Cross post from post your bike, NOS 97 F1000 for $250. Never saw a trail or rain and stored inside for 13 years.

That is pretty rad

not a bike but an awzum score
20 dollars at yard sale

I have no idea what that is other than a guitar, but I’d imagine that 20.00 is a good fucking deal.

danelectro?

silvertone but made by danelectro
not the amp in case one though

Fucking hell. You bastard.

[quote=stiffytruck]silvertone but made by danelectro
not the amp in case one though[/quote]

ah…i was close, though.

insane score

this is like 5 years ago but it still counts, my 2003 bianchi pista completely stock for $250. almost unridden. So fucking clean. It was on craigslist and when I called the guy he was loading it into his car to drive it to a bike shop to sell for $300 but I happened to live like 3 blocks away so I showed up 2 minutes later and took it for $250.

Nice to be known at the lbs. Offered a 2010 CAAD9 frameset for $50 over their team cost and a 2009 raced a year for $400 (got the '09.) Back when I part-timed there, one of the mechs hooked me up with 8sp RX100 shifter levers for a six pack.

for very cheap

Backing this, it’s definitely nice to be on first name terms with the lbs guys. When I bought the T-Mobile they gave me $350 off right then and there and no sales tax, which is probably at least another $150. So that was a pretty good deal, maybe not an E-Rock type score but still nice.

[quote=spaghetti]
for very cheap[/quote]

What the hell kind of brand names are “daldz” and “javia” and why have I never heard of their components?

Lol’d

That stem = recalled? How do you tell which ones are and which aren’t?

Get the new one.

Too late. Getting the old meant I could also afford 10sp levers.

Regarding salsa SUL, pretty sure its only the black ones. The coloreds are oems for their frames and weren’t in the recall.