E-ROCK E-BAY E-THREAD

I wasn’t planning on necessarily keeping it. We’ll see what I find. Any recommendations?

orc racks

Never seen those. I found some photos but no website or anything.

http://orcracks.com/

formerly orc of tarckbike

still orc, formerly of tarck bike

oh siiiiiiick

good point!

Whoa. It happened. I’m honored.

I have an Orc rack and it’s great. My Ozette is adequate, but I plan on having Swift make me a custom Xpac one that works better with a non-Nitto rack.

Found this Klein Team Storm jersey today for 8.00. Last one sold for 94.00. It’s really ugly but I certainly understand the appeal.

Someone with this bike is going to be super stoked.

MKII’s Wasteland stage

The guy I bought the S&S shark from gave me this cracked land shark touring or cross frame. it’s cracked on the right chain stay in front of the dropout. He said it was “fixed” and then cracked again and he was over dealing with it…but you’ll see why it cracked again in the photo. I guess he thought having someone mig weld it was a good idea. Anyway, this frame is my size and I’m likely going to have it fixed at some point. It has a clear powder coat which is a bummer since rust is forming under it and I learned that stripping powder coat is a fucking PITA. Anyway, I’m pretty pumped to have this thing too…even though it’s kind of redundant.

Any information about how it should be fixed and how much it might cost would be appreciated.

replace the droupout and the chainstay since it has that crap weld on it. You can still get ritchey dropouts I’m pretty sure.

I’ll talk to the dudes at Horse and see if they’re up for it.

also any paint stripping place can take powdercoat off.

dat beausage you get from cleared raw is sosexual tho.

but use a wet paint and not powder and it will last better

Yeah, the sad thing is that this would have been a relatively easy fix, before some dumbass melted the fucking steel on the chainstay.

Yeah, the sad thing is that this would have been a relatively easy fix, before some dumbass melted the fucking steel on the chainstay.[/quote]

Right?! The dude I bought it from clearly knew about bikes so I was pretty surprised when he said he had it “fixed”.

picked up some swift mini short stack panniers for 150.00 locally. now i have to go bike packing.