E-ROCK E-BAY E-THREAD

Yeah, the sad thing is that this would have been a relatively easy fix, before some dumbass melted the fucking steel on the chainstay.[/quote]

steel is real!!

this is the manifestation of every delusional surly owner who thinks their steel bike can be repaired mid tour by jim-bob with his arc welder

replace both dropouts with larger ones

this is pretty likely to work: http://www.paragonmachineworks.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=DR2040

yup, and gets you hopefully out of the haz on that chain stay

i’d print from their cad drawing to scale, cut it out and line it up with the frame to see if the angles will work

Yeah, the sad thing is that this would have been a relatively easy fix, before some dumbass melted the fucking steel on the chainstay.[/quote]

steel is real!!

this is the manifestation of every delusional surly owner who thinks their steel bike can be repaired mid tour by jim-bob with his arc welder[/quote]

:smilinggrant:

Discovered a dimple behind the head tube on the down tube. Looks like this sucker has suffered a front end collision at some point. Suuuucks

Apparently I just bought this for 250.00 and the guy is shipping it to me. It was built by Kent Eriksen who originally started Moots. I haven’t seen another with decals like this. I’ll contact Kent after I get the bike to see if I can get more details. So insane.

It appears to have a 62cm seat tube and a 58.5 or so top tube judging from some photos he sent me with a tape measurer along the top tube and seat tube.

unnamed-4 by Eric Oglander, on Flickr

man, that is a t-rex fit.

mos def

Man, that things a collectors item!

That’s what I was thinking. It’s a pretty fucking rare and “important” bike I guess. Excited to see what Kent says about it.

Looks like a French fit Rando to me

Bought a mini 9000 group (with 6800 brakes) for $250 from some weirdo in Kenmore!

nice! those are 6700 calipers though

I noticed this after I posted, and now I’m watching a few 9000 and 6800 brake sets on eBay.

Saw this at a Thrift store for $15.00
Trek 2100 Carbon, full 105, rotted tubs, intact dork disk, splash tape.
image by thurstonboise, on Flickr

If I was 4’ 6" I would have grabbed it in a minute.

wow eric.

Scored a free 2006 Trek 5200 frameset today. It has been repaired, but YOLO!

Not quite E-Rock, but I picked this up for $60.

20" 1991 Rockhopper Comp. Other than stem grips and tires seems to be stock. Rides great, shifts great. Was gonna flip but might just leave at work as a lunch bike.

Grabbed a set of sugino/white industries 94bcd cranks for $19. Anyone have any 46/30 94bcd chainrings lying around?

Where did you find those? What length?