earwig's pandemic panic-buying surplus parts sale

I’ve accumulated a bunch of new(ish) parts over the last couple years that I’m not using or didn’t work out and I should really move them along. I never know how to price things on Tarck - make offers if my prices seem unreasonable. Prices don’t include shipping.

SQlab 612 Ergowave Active S-tube. 13cm width
Ridden for about a week. This is the fancy version with the 3 different elastomers. $140

Canyon VCLS 2.0 flexy carbon seat post (same as the Ergon CF3). 30.9mm diameter (that’s the problem, I meant to get a 27.2 one :man_facepalming:), 400mm length, 10mm setback. Brand new. $200

Shimano ST-R8000 replacement rubber hoods. Brand new. $10 SOLD

Silca Premio tire levers. I don’t even know where/when/how I got these but they’re new. $15.

Speedplay X-cleat coffee covers (2 sets). $10 for both pairs.

Challenge Chicane 700x33c handmade, not tubeless. These came off a wheelset I got second-hand. The tread is in great shape, they ride nice, but aren’t a useful width for the sort of riding I’m doing. $60/pair. SOLD

Very Used stuff
2 x Selle Italia Flite saddles. Ti rails. 4-10k miles on them, but there’s so little padding I’m not sure there’s anything to wear out.

Shimano FD-6800, 31.8mm clamp. $25

Tektro RL-520 drop-bar v-brake levers. Functional but the hoods are very worn. $5?

3 incandescent bulbs for old-school B&M IQ Fly dynamo lights. Marked OSRAM64100LF. $shipping to a good home.

1 Like

Dibs on one of the Flites. How much?

I’ll take those ST-R8000 hoods! I just noticed that mine are getting a little loose.

Oops. $50 seem reasonable?

Works for me! I’ll PM you.

I’ll take those Challenge tires.