EighthInch Scrambler Group Buy

We actually streamlined the fork for the V2 so it shaved a good amount of weight and looks a lot nicer.

have u guys considered offering frames smaller than 48 in the future

We probably won’t be going any smaller with our sizes. If we get more requests to we may consider it but right now there isn’t enough demand to bring them in. Any smaller than 49 and we start seeing issues with the geometry that may make us have to go to 650 wheels which forces us to rework all the specs.

thats what i was thinking

any idea how much shipping to australia would be?

im probably gonna end up getting one and not be able to build it. haha

For the price, I’m considering getting one and putting it to the side for when I need it.

id be interested in getting a white 49, have to talk to the misses about two, but deffinately one. right now.

count me in for a black 53

might be down for a white 57

want

damnit why did i buy that univega!

i could still get this but then id have 4 bikes! i dont want that many and idk if id be able to sell the uni quick enough. oh the temptations!

in for white 56…

shipping to Hawaii the same?

are you thinking about making the headset and seatpost in silver aswell, instead of black

also i love how you guys have your own versions of nittos bullhorns and drops for a much cheaper price, I was wondering if you were maybe trying to get one of the rb-021’s also

And do you have pics of the carbon fork on the frame, also how much is the carbon fork compared to the cromo

Anyone interested in a 53cm V1? I love mine but it is too small for me.

I wrote a pretty lengthy review for COG and E.I. on it and have worked with 1/8th a bit in the past. Great dudes and great customer service.

Also wondering if shipping to Canada is the same?

edit - Do we post here? pm you? email you?

Oh and are these sized a bit smaller like I hear IROs are?

Shipping to Australia is the highest shipping cost out there unfortunately. It’s around $100.

Shipping to Hawaii on 57cm and smaller is $30. 59 and larger is an oversized box so it would be $50.

[quote=Haagenize]are you thinking about making the headset and seatpost in silver aswell, instead of black

also i love how you guys have your own versions of nittos bullhorns and drops for a much cheaper price, I was wondering if you were maybe trying to get one of the rb-021’s also

And do you have pics of the carbon fork on the frame, also how much is the carbon fork compared to the cromo[/quote]

We’re probably going to just bring the accessories in black. We’re going to try to keep all the options pretty simple. For this year the standard bullhorns and track drops are the only bars we’re going to bring in. We’ll see how the rest of this season goes and consider new products for next year maybe. Right now we don’t have any pictures of the carbon forks but I’ll try to get some up soon. We just got 637 more frames in today so we’re pretty busy.

637 frames O.O

pic of warehouse! :smiley:

Yeah I’m definitely interested right now, I just want to see the final specs of the carbon fork