EighthInch Scrambler Group Buy

[quote=Neil_240]Also wondering if shipping to Canada is the same?

edit - Do we post here? pm you? email you?

Oh and are these sized a bit smaller like I hear IROs are?[/quote]

Neil if you get a PM about shipping let me know :slight_smile:

I will.
I have I think me and two other people here who want a frame.

Oh our other two teams mates for the teams of four Warriors race that I’ll see you in Vancouver on Sept 5th? Sweet!

I’m not trying to knock eighthinch or anything here, because they’re definitely a legit company and I applaud them for hooking you guys up, but those drop bars look awful and nothing remotely like anything Nitto offers. As for the bullhorns, any shop catering to fixed gear riders and with a J&B account is selling the same thing with an Origin8 logo for less than $30, and you won’t have to pay shipping.

Shipping to Canada is $55 regardless of frame size.

You guys can tally yourselves up on the forum just so everyone can see how many people we’re getting up to. Once we’ve got the 10 people everyone can email us to organize payment.

I just made a phone call and looking at ticket prices… trip to Vancouver and buying a new frame… can you say team scrambler? (well one guy has a marinoni that wants to come. dood is fast. still hold the jr. record for 100km TT in Nova Scotia)

put me down for another 49 white.

in for a white 51

not up to 10 yet?

If you guys want to tally up the “for sure people” that’d be great. Its tough to tell who “wants” the frame and who is actually “committing to buy” to the frame.

Thanks!

I’m just not sure which frame to get…59 or 61. I’m think the 59.

I count 5 that are definitely in:

Ron Popeil 61 white
N.Skinner 53 black
Les 56 white
Thisdayallgodsdie 49 white
kneeeerow 51 white

Missing anybody?

I just made a phone call and looking at ticket prices… trip to Vancouver and buying a new frame… can you say team scrambler? (well one guy has a marinoni that wants to come. dood is fast. still hold the jr. record for 100km TT in Nova Scotia)[/quote]

I don’t know if they’d be shipped in time for team scrambler! But that would be siiiiiiiiiiiiick… please come! I won’t know anyone, and I’ll be all depressed.

[quote=RonPopeil]I count 5 that are definitely in:

Ron Popeil 61 white
N.Skinner 53 black
Les 56 white
kneeeerow 51 white

Missing anybody?[/quote]

Nope, just tallied and that looks right. I’m still on the fritz, mostly coz curious about crabon fork. Anyone know what it is?

Isn’t it a basic Kinesis fork, like the one Nashbar sells?

I’m somewhat in, I jus gotta wait till I get more money and I’m moving back to my dorm in 9 days, so I’m not sure what address to send it to yet, which would probably help

since im getting two does that count as 2 towards the 10?

i hope these still fit fat knobby tires. the GF’s has 30 rear and 32 front, and it’s great. i could use a mess around cross bike, but i kind of turned my kilo tt into a steamroller, so it might be too redundant.
i wish they were slightly cheaper, then i’d go the legit tallbike route

I am also quite interested in the carbon fork…Pictures and or what it really is would be fabulous!!!

kinda sucks to be stuck in the antipodes when the only cheap-n-cheerful bikes you can pick up are the cell c1ngle or mall3t or whatever those abortions are called

edit:
and you still have to pay $$$ shipping

I count 7 that are definitely in:
Ron Popeil 61 white
N.Skinner 53 black
Les 56 white
kneeeerow 51 white
HighWest 55 white
HighWest 55 white with carbon fork

Missing anybody?