Ron Popeil 61 white
N.Skinner 53 black
Les 56 white
Thisdayallgodsdie 49 white
kneeeerow 51 white
HighWest 55 white
HighWest 55 white with carbon fork

that’s more like it. Im also interested to see how someone else mentioned a picture of the frame with the carbon fork on it.

Here are a few - Check it

thanks.

[quote=LADY GAGGIA]
kinda sucks to be stuck in the antipodes when the only cheap-n-cheerful bikes you can pick up are the cell c1ngle or mall3t or whatever those abortions are called[/quote]

yea, it goes for everything too. just ordered some camera film from the states cos you cant get it here, the shipping cost just as much as the film (i didnt buy much). but it still works out cheaper than the buying the closest thing to it here

ozzies band together with the ship then distribute, should be considerably cheaper. You might also be able to cut funding by having someone else participating send it from their place, thusly avoiding toll charges.

yeah i was considering this today when i was in my carhole

prawz you in on this cheepbike 3way?

This sounds so wrong.

Here are a few - Check it[/quote]
Niceeee

so then the carbon forks come in a black color only then? so if you get a white frame with a carbon fork, then it’s a black fork? I don’t mind that at all, was just wondering

Also does anyone still have the weight differences between the cromo fork and the carbon?

same carbon fork? I think soo

Good guess Jim but it’s not a Kinesis and it’s not any fork Nashbar sells.

Here are a few - Check it[/quote]
Niceeee

so then the carbon forks come in a black color only then? so if you get a white frame with a carbon fork, then it’s a black fork? I don’t mind that at all, was just wondering

Also does anyone still have the weight differences between the cromo fork and the carbon?[/quote]

The carbon forks are all black regardless of frame color.

Is there any way I could get better shipping for Canada if I had three frames shipped to the same place? Or would they be $55 each for shipping?

Good guess Jim but it’s not a Kinesis and it’s not any fork Nashbar sells.[/quote]

hmmm guess I was wrong.

Im probably in for a carbon fork with mine.

possibly a second for a roommate

same question but for aus

I’m interested in this but will the frames hold up for tricking (not jumping sets and stupid 700cmx shit)

yes, but not recommended with the carbon fork

noah did you figure out the weight difference between the carbon fork and the cromo?

what is the rake on the fork?
would a 35mm rake fork work or would the wheel hit the down tube.

also trick track is ----------> that way

[quote=PWR BTTM]what is the rake on the fork?
would a 35mm rake fork work or would the wheel hit the down tube.

also trick track is ----------> that way[/quote]

I was asking for my secondary “trick” track bike, but I do enjoy your pseduo-elitist response.

There was nothing “pseduo” (sic) about it.

Dudes/Dudettes,

We’re up to 8 here -

Ron Popeil 61 white
N.Skinner 53 black
Les 56 white
kneeeerow 51 white
HighWest 55 white
HighWest 55 white with carbon fork

Stop with the questions and start with the purchasing of crazy affordable bike frames.

On that note - Noah, you mentioned previously that you’d provide the hookup on parts too, is that still good?

Thanks,
HW