Endpoint bikes (and Outpost) thread

Uhh what!!!

That’s so freakin hot!

Man now I really want a custom 6/3/6 bike.

I remember when Moser was making these insane sub 3lb steel frames with tigged Deda EOM16.5. They rode like the other steel bikes we sold that had more normal tubing from my recollection and I’m pretty sure they are all broken by now.

May as well get a ti bike shartmo.

Someday we will make ti bikes.

I hear CCCP ti is good stuff

I need that repaint on my og coffeegrinder. pink is nice, but cracks and peels just looking at it.

Next time you come to VA for some endurbro stop by with your frame. I’ll drop it with our guy and even put new decals on it.

Your move.

1 Like

ballpark pricing on asia crate? still kicking myself for not getting in on the order before babby life, but random aluminum ebay top and wald struts still does okay enough i guess. never had anything nicer than a v1 soma porteur though, so…

I should have bought a milcrate, but the MAS*H rack with matchy bag and custom made struts is giving me 95% of it.

noodelbiek and rack and tarckups would give me 110% of it

Would customs and border control get you with a 10% when you’re landing back in Prison Island? (Bringing in an item with a value above 1,000AUD ?)

10% on everythaaaang now

1 Like

but like, what if it’s fully built and has stickers and signs of use eh? Prove I didn’t take it with me? Dare ya.

Hmm good point, don’t forget :paw_prints::maple_leaf:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/ente/brin/can-i-bring-it-back/can-i-bring-it-back-contamination/can-i-bring-soil-mud-or-clay-back

Def not. I always wash before packing, or just throw away tyres and chain. NZ is even stricter, don’t even think about taking used MTB tyres there, even if scrubbed.

Especially milk and dairy, tiny Snickers bar? You’re fucked!

@EndpointBraden, can you bundle a new milk crate rack with a Gravel RDO fork or do you not deal with Niner?

I still deal with Niner. But the mounts are funky.

A Nitto M-18 will work with heavy modification to the tang though.

1 Like

niner does not have a boss on the front of the fork in the middle. It makes everything weird.

2 Likes

Do you have some photos of what those heavy modifications consist of?