Endpoint bikes (and Outpost) thread

any thoughts on price?

Just bending the hell out of the tang.

A jewelry fab friend successfully did it. When he gets back from summer vacation he’s going to remake the wood form he fabbed to do it so it’s repeatable.

Interested.

Volunteer to ride the shit out of a prototype if you’re looking :slight_smile:

Feel free to move to ‘Dumb Questions’ thread but the 2018 HG’s fork rake is 70 on the geo chart and the HG fork rake is 65 as listed on the fork page, which one is it?

Huh, possibly interested if not too noodley for those of us 200 lbs and more, would probably fit my needs better than my ruiner.

3 Likes

Noodle bike?

2 Likes

@EndpointBraden - is this the “magic bullet” idea you were referring to on OldTarck?

Is there a magic bullet somewhere in the middle ground? I think so. The smaller diameter tubing of the HG with the longer/lower geometry of the CG but tweaked to work best with low trail? Lighter weight with a non tapered head tube and 12mm fork with thinner blades? Flat mount? It would check off all the right boxes for me for a racing inspired light rando/touring bike.

Yup.

1 Like

I weighed my ruiner last night after riding home from work. With two small front lowriders with clothes and shoes, a L Ozette with empty food containers and misc bikey support stuff, and a water bottle about 1/3-full.

48 pounds.

The magic bullet would make me consider moving on from the HG

Magick boullet?

Thought this too, at least for pavement…but H/G with Byways on gravel/trails/forest roads is giving me all of it.

The Magic Bullet sounds like a bike that All City would make.

It would be great, but not excellent. They would get it like 90% right and then fuck up some detail.

@EndpointBraden still no/never again will there be stargazer caps with the lightweight side panels again? :frowning:

Wait, are we talking about Soma now? :slight_smile:

I think we’re talking about most bike companies.

The new fade decals are under the clear or no? Would buy a set for old CG.