Endpoint bikes thread

Why the fuck doesn’t someone make this fork?

Fuck I thought you were gonna procrastinate a lil more.

Fuck. Want to do this just discussed budget with Ashley to include no new bikes.

I’m totally going to have to sell my trackbike and race the NJS.

HAHAHAHA
discussed with wife about bike purchase
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
moar like
easier to ask for forgiveness than permission

“GET RID OF IT!”
“its, uh, sort of custom”
“GET RID OF IT”
“i cant, really”

That was a great one thousandth post Scott
Congrats

Why the fuck doesn’t someone make this fork?[/quote]

This so much.

Sorry buddy but my math/science self disagrees
Endpoint in chemistry is the conclusion of a reaction, or the termination of a ray in Geometry[/quote]
Bro… reactions don’t conclude, they equilibrate. Also, you gonna defer spelling to the math and science departments even though the english dept. is right across the quad?

This place is the worst.

[quote=Bahamontes]Fuck I thought you were gonna procrastinate a lil more.

Fuck. Want to do this just discussed budget with Ashley to include no new bikes.

I’m totally going to have to sell my trackbike and race the NJS.[/quote]

Sell the Mash. Please.

LOL.

Edit: at Snowman.

No rear rack?

Revelate bag or get a slower bike.

emailed you.
interest in frame.

What sort of front rack is this designed around then?

I would just do two build options, one with apex and one with 105. Cheapest of the worthy options and gives a SRAM/shimano choice to customer. Archetypes over belgiums to keep the cost down. I would scratch the 3rd complete option and just do custom builds for individual customers who need nicer shifty bits and name brand components. That way they can get hydraulic red, CK hubs/headset, zero setback Thomson and whatever else makes them happy.

Which china carbon rims?

I’d be scared shitless of selling the MTB ones for use with ~35mm tires — most people are gonna want to go over 40psi, and your average dumbass is gonna go for 80psi. Asplosion imminent.

[quote=NoahGenda]In my opinion the total shralping nature of a disc bike lends to Shimano over SRAM, except the Apex on bike one or Force on 3.
My opinion is that Ultegra is far superior to mid grade sram offerings.[/quote]

Indeed, and you could use the CX-75 brakes with the matching cable pull on the Shimano option

This is very smart

Emailed you. Interested in mid-range build.

Why the fuck doesn’t someone make this fork?[/quote]

One example exists, and a whole bunch of eurobros are way into it: TRIGON FULL CARBON RIGID MTB XC Disc FORK 26" 480g for sale | eBay

Ritchey used to sell forks out of the same mold for $500

It’s really a susp-corrected 26" fork though, so ~415mm a-c

It’s extremely unlikely that another model like that will appear, because the EU failure testing spec has gotten more demanding. You kinda need a tapered steerer to pass the test without the production costs being too high.